𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕒

Y/n sat at the bar counter sipping F/d

Y/n sat at the bar counter sipping F/d. It was way too early for anyone to be awake right now, but she was. The only people that stayed in the league headquarters were her, Tomura and Kurogiri. The other league members had their own homes to live in, but this bar was her home.

She rubbed her eyes groaning. Perhaps the sleeplessness was caused by the new mission she was assigned to. Nervousness? Maybe.

She once again took another sip, the clock ticking loudly. It was so quiet, so calm and dead. She pulled her leg up tucking it to her chest and leaning her chin on her knee.

The door unexpectedly opened revealing non other than the warp gate himself, Kurogiri. He wore his usual formal clothes, why? She didn't know. If he could he would've raised an eyebrow, but the lack of it made him unable to do so, "Why young Y/n, what are you doing up at this hour?" It was four in the morning. She sighed slipping off of the counter stool.

"Nothing, just... a bit nervous," She muttered walking towards the sink with her now empty glass, "Can't ever sleep when there's a mission... Too worried too." She rolled her neck around stretching.

"Well I suggest that you do go back to bed, the chances of you failing this mission would only inc-"

She yelled in a whisper, "I get it! But I can't, I can't Kurogiri. I have too much on my mind. I'm too... paranoid! " She slumped unto the counter, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be so rude... "

Kurogiri clicked his tongue slowly making his way to her slumped form. He pet her back gently, his black mist flowing around her sides as he did so. It wasn't really petting, but it felt like a human hand grazing her skin through her top.

"There, there. Young Y/n, I have great faith that you'll be able to do this," She scoffed at his encouragement.

"Tch, faith my ass," He smacked her on the shoulder making her yelp. She rubbed her back mumbling to herself, "What a meanie! So rude."

"But it's true, young Y/n. I have faith in you. For the 6 years I've known you, have you ever failed a mission so badly it cost something that couldn't be fixed? Well, have you?" He asked her. She put her mind to it and could only think of one event.

"Yeah, just one... my first mission. I flunked it! Remember? I almost got Tomura killed in the aftermath... "

"And that was a long time ago, before you knew any better. So tell me, why are you nervous?"

She sighed, "I don't know, I just have this... this... gut feeling. And it's killing me!" She began to nibble on her thumbnail eyes worried, "I've got an absolutely terrible feeling about this and I feel like it's hollowing me out."

Kurogiri soothingly rubbed her back, "I see, well maybe this anxiety will be cured if you get some proper sleep. You're just tired young Y/n," She nodded listening to him this time, she stumbled towards her shared bedroom taking one more glance at Kurogiri.