𝕀𝕄ℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼

Hey everyone, it's been a while and I want to apologise for my sudden disappearance. It wasn't right of me to leave you guys hanging without a notice for this long, and for that, I'm really sorry. I was confused about where the story was going and didn't want to continue writing like that anymore. I haven't caught up with the MHA manga or anime, which is partially why I haven't had the motivation write it yet as well as being just busy in general with study. However, i've been writing a short story for school and have re-inspired to continue writing for Alter. 

I hope you all can forgive me for suddenly leaving and not writing anything about it sooner, and hope I can make up for it!

The plan is that i'll update some of my other books (aka Elysian and Dreams) first in order to get back into the gist of writing fanfiction before I post the newest chapter of Alter. The new chapter will be posted when alter hits 100k. I also plan to write a mini special to commemorate the occasion, and what the special will be about is entirely up to you guys. Please comment what you would like the special to be, and the comment with the most replies will be selected. If in the event there are no replies to the comments, it'll be a random draw! 

Thank you everyone for sticking with me despite this long hiatus and for continuing to support Alter :)