𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔

━━━『𝓐』━━━

━━━『𝓐』━━━

Y/n tapped the bar counter  swivelling her (Choice of drink) in the crystal glass. Tomura stood next to her leaning on the counter, today was a rather... slow day. However, the tension was high as the hero killer could walk through the doors at any moment.

The door creaked open revealing the infamous hero Killer. Y/n glared at the man enveloped in blades of all sizes. Y/n put her hand in her f/c  hoodie putting her hand on her gun. Kurogiri's back straightened as he set down the glass he was cleaning.

Tomura jumped off the counter, hands in his pockets. Stain looked around the room inspecting everything, his cold red eyes met her daring e/c ones, "So you're the League of Villains? I expected more..." 

Y/n could see Tomura vibrate slightly in anger, "And your'e the hero killer Stain," Y/n taunted, "I'm quite underwhelmed!" She smiled at the man, making sure to wink.

"Mocking each other isn't what I came here for," His steps were heavy on the wooden floorboards. Y/n stood up and walked next to Tomura who was crossing his arms. Y/n came face to face with the hero Killer, "I came here to discuss his offer." He juts his hand towards Tomura.

"You are the ones that attacked UA..." He added, "You want to add me to your numbers?"

He slouched forward slightly, "Yeah...".

"What are you after?"

"For now, we just want to kill All Might." Y/n butt in, she was standing slightly in front of Tomura in a defensive manner.

"... I want to break everything I don't like..." Tomura exclaimed scratching his neck. 

He scoffed facing the side, "Your'e the type of people I hate the most, someone that has no drive," He clicked his tongue, "I was foolish to come here." Y/n was infuriated but held in her disgust towards Stain.

In an instant Stain had pinned Tomura to the ground, Y/n fell backwards unable to move, "No matter what you do in this world, you will always need a motivation. Without it, you can accomplish nothing.  Those who don't have that should be weeded out!"

 Kurogiri's mist flared but he couldn't move, blood slowly spilled out of Tomura's shoulder blade spilling onto the ground. Y/n whimpered from the pain in her thigh and stomach.

A groan escaped his lip, "Oww... that's to hard... Y/n! Are you okay?" 

"I think so..."

"I- I can't move!" It's got to be his quirk! Kurogiri's arm was bleeding and so was Y/n's thigh and stomach. Luckily the cuts weren't too deep.

"I can't move either, " Y/n tried to move her fingers, but it felt like her whole body had been a magnet drawn to the ground, "I guess Stain doesn't have such a useless quirk after all!" She laughed  eyes twitching as she attempted to distract him. Y/n tried to reach towards her gun that had fell out of her pocket. Just as she thought she could get it, Stain took the gun and shoved the tip of the gun in her mouth choking her.

He looked at her mouth curled in a frown,"There, that should shut you up," Tomura's head turned to the side his eyes widening  in anger.

"This society is overgrown with fake heroes where the world itself has lost its true meaning and the criminals that wave around their power idly should all be purged." He moved his blade closer to 'Father' but  Tomura moved his hand in front, grabbing onto the blade.

"Hey, wait a sec... not this palm, and not my damn wife either" The blade began to crack and crumble under his palm. His ruby eyes flashed a bright red, "I'll kill you." As he said the the blade fell apart. 

Stain's eyes widened, "You sure talk a lot. Conviction? I don't have anything grand like that. If I had to say, yeah, it'd be All Might. I feel that I wan't to completely crush this society. Where trash like you aren't worshipped!" His smile was wide and frightening. 

He swiped a hand at the Hero Killer. He jumped back gasping, "My last injury was just about to heal. We don't have a healer in our party, you know? Will you take responsibility for this?"  He walked towards Y/n sliding the gun out of her mouth and picking her up delicately," Are you ok?" He whispered. She just replied yeah. He made sure not to turn her to ashes as he placed her on the bar counter. His eyes were soft looking at her but turned psychotic as he looked at Stain.

"So that's who you are..."

"Huh?"

"It seems our goals oppose each other, however we do agree on one thing. To destroy the present." Y/n suddenly felt the ability to move again, she slowly slid off of the table gracefully. She picked up the handgun leaking with her saliva. 

She hissed at him "Whatever, just leave, go home and die." Y/n whipped her gun towards him.

"I anticipated that the viscous cyber-villain VOID might have been much stronger than this." He scoffed at her, she stood in front of Tomura.

"We're the type of people you hat the most, no?" Tomura asked,

Stain continued,"I was testing your true emotions. People show their true colours when they're on the verge of death. It might not be too late to dispose you..."

"You're gonna dispose of us? Darling, I don't wan't a crazy member to be a part of the league." She slid her hands  on Tomura's shoulders moving down to his hands as she rested her head on his shoulder.

He scratched his neck, "I don't wan't him here either."

"But Tomura Shigaraki, Young Y/n,  he will be a great asset if he joins the league. "

Stain spoke up,"My business here is done. Now return me to Hosu,"  He licked his lips," There is something I need to finish."

━━━『𝓐』━━━

"I should be tending to your wounds Tomura, you had it worse," Y/n chuckled  running her hand through his hair. They were in their shared bedroom, Tomura sitting on the bed next down to his wife who was lying down.

"I was so worried about you Y/n. Something could have happened t-to you. I was scared..." She looked at his shaking hands holding gauze.

Y/n took his hands carefully in hers making him lean down until they were touching foreheads, "I'm just glad we're both ok... and Kurogiri." Both of them laughed quietly, "hey darling?"

Tomura sat back up, "What is it?"

"I was wondering If you could cuddle me to sleep, I just want to be with you."

He kissed her on the top of her head, "Of course, player two." Y/n shifted a bit towards the middle of the bed while Tomura switched off the lights and turned on a small lamp. The room was bathed in a golden hue. He made sure not to put pressure on her wound or his when he climbed into the bed pulling the covers over the both of them.

Y/n shuffled closer to him draping his arm over her. Her soft beating heart was the one thing that reassured him she was still there. Still alive. Still fighting.

"I love you so much, Darling."

━━━『𝓐』━━━