𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕖𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕖

Y/n was once again sitting in her lab creating some new inventions for the league

Y/n was once again sitting in her lab creating some new inventions for the league. Over a few days the league had gained a few more members, Spinner, Mr.Compress and Twice. Another kid that went by Mustard joined along with the A rank villain Muscular. It was surprising that they gained so many members yet Tomura didn't freak out about it. Not the childish way he did when Dabi and Toga joined.

Y/n heard the door creak open, she whipped her head around. Practically the whole league was there besides the two higher ranked villains. She set her tools down and pulled off her gloves and goggles, "Hey? Do you need anything?"

"No, it is fine young Y/n. I was just showing them the rooms," While Kurogiri explained, Dabi and Toga came inside the lab looking at the truckloads of inventions scattered everywhere. Toga stared in awe at the room, even if there were tons of inventions the room was meticulous. She ignored them and went back to work. Kurogiri decided to leave them, Mr compress and Spinner decided to leave the three alone.

Dabi snickered, joking, "You probably have the cure for cancer on you right now," He spotted a button in the corner. He walked up to it inspecting the button.

"Go ahead press it," She spoke up, still working on her project, "It's the one thing that I'm fine with you looking at." He nodded and pressed the button, some sort of gas or steam flooded out of the wall as a new door popped open. It revealed a whole new room full of guns.

He looked at the wall in awe and shock. From the looks of it, it was around 30 or more square feet. "Jesus, VOID... What is all of this?"

"My stash," She chuckled not looking up then scrunching her face in distaste. She got to work to fix whatever was wrong with it.

 The scarred man closed the door and approached her looking over her shoulder, "Watcha making?"

She rolled her eyes, chuckling, "I'm making Toga a blood sucking device. I guess you could call it that, yeah." Toga excitedly popped up on her other side jumping up and down.

"Oh, oh, oh! It's for me? Is it ready yet?" She giggled, Y/n smiled at her. In spite of the fact that the three of them disliked each other at first (Especially on the first day) they had become a bit closer. Toga and Dabi had apologised for their actions and Toga even begged them to keep her.

"Yeah, it's ready," She got up pulling the invention with her and fixing it on Toga's smaller body, "You can suck blood directly from the mask or store it and collect people's blood with these." She held up the needles.

A glimmer of excitement passed through her eyes, "Woah! That's so cool!" Just as she said that, Tomura entered the room. Father on his face, neck scratching the usual. He looked tired as ever.

"What are you brats doing here? You know you shouldn't disturb her when she's working, " Tomura walked over to them.

Dabi replied,"Oh no, we just came in here since we haven't seen this room before. It's probably the coolest part of the league too."