𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Look out!" Y/n slid between the hero's legs, wrapping a whip around their ankle and pulling them to the ground

"Look out!" Y/n slid between the hero's legs, wrapping a whip around their ankle and pulling them to the ground. She jumped on them, straddling them to keep them pinned to the ground. He grunted, and before they could fend her off, a bullet was embedded in their skull. The blood splattered against her face and mask. She wiped the blood off of her mouth with a groan, "Ew..."

The three were in a dark alleyway after making a deal with some lowlives when a hero came onto the scene. The hero wasn't anyone big and was taken down quickly by none other than Y/n. She got off of him and prodded the body with her heel. The blood oozed out of the bullet whole in his skull, "Interesting..." she trailed off

"I told you to stop trying to save me!" Fourteen year old Tomura whined, he stomped his foot down on the ground with an irritated sigh. Y/n turned her attention from the dead body to Tomura. His cheeks were flushed red and he was scowling. Tomura crossed his arms and stormed off to Kurogiri who was waiting for them, "I can do things myself!" He walked through the warp gate, Y/n just looked at Kurogiri with a shrug.

"Why can't we just be friends...." She pouted before walking through the portal and appearing in the bar where Tomura was angrily drinking a Capri sun. She sat down next to him with a shy smile. He whipped out one of his game consoles from his hoodie pocket and started playing a game, "Um, Tomura maybe we should... talk."

"I told you to stop calling me Tomura!" He snarled, baring his teeth. She yelped scooting her chair back slightly, "I;ve been telling you to address me as Shigaraki for a year now! A yeAR!" His voice cracked making him place a hand over his mouth. She giggled making him angrier, his face was flushed so red that it looked like he might've popped a vessel. Before he could scold her for doing so, Kurogiri intervened.

"Tomura Shigaraki, you need to stop berating Y/n," Tomura just grunted, kicking Y/n's chair. She rolled her eyes and hopped off of the chair.

"I'm going to finish some stuff, sorry if I annoyed you Shigaraki"

///

Tomura was leaning his head against Y/n's chest. Her heartbeat reassured him that she was still there, in his grasp, still with him. He hugged her close to himself, the rich duvets loosely covering them.

The room was quiet and cold, the lights were off leaving the couple in darkness. His hands had gloves on that prevented him from turning his wife into dust.

Each breath was slow and deep, Tomura's head bobbed as she breathed in and out. Her eyes were closed, she was sleeping but Tomura was still awake. His eyes looked up at her serene face, so calm and peaceful when she was asleep.

///

"I'm sorry" Her hands clenched the male's black hoodie. He buried his face in her neck breathing in her scent. He shook his head, confused. His eyebrows furrowed and his mouth hung open slightly.

"What are you sorry for? Player two, there isn't anything to be sorry for," He let go of her looking into her glossy e/c eyes. Her lip trembled and her grip got tighter on his hoodie.

"I-I'm so sorry Tomura, I've been... I've been so caught in the past I forgot the present," She pulled him close sobbing into his chest. The front of his hoodie soaked with her tears, "I was so caught up in finding out who I was... I didn't let go of the past and move on. Now that I know who I am I... I... I'm ready to accept who I am now. I am Y/n Shigaraki, not Y/n Midoriya." He pulled her into a hug again, pulling her close.

A smile appeared on his cracked lips,"You don't need to be sorry." Y/n's body shook as she sobbed in his arms, each cry making her body shake. She finally did it. She finally found out who she was. Was she happy with her new discoveries? In a way, but it just made it harder. Harder to be a villain, knowing she was going against her brother, the one person who had faith in her when no one else did. The one person that thought of her as a hero finally gave up on her.

She could remember the shock and disbelief in his eyes when he saw her driving away. Y/n could smell the smoke coming from Dabi's flames even as they got further and further. Even if he gave up on her, there was always another. Tomura was there. She didn't need her brother in her life anymore, she could let it go. She could finally be free from the overwhelming feeling of cluelessness whenever she thought about her past. It all just seemed to fade.

///

The vibration in his pocket made Y/n stir, he reached into his pocket fishing out the device and checking the caller ID, "Darling... What is it?" She mumbled sleepily pulling Tomura closer to her.

"I gotta take this call Player two, give me a second," He placed a kiss on her forehead making her sleepily hum in approval. She yanked the duvet burying herself in the thick cover. Tomura gently moved off the bed to make sure he didn't bother her anymore and picked up the call.

"What is it Twice?"

"It's important! The new guy I found says he wants to talk with 'your leader' tomorrow," he rubbed away the sleep in his eyes, stepping out of the room with a yawn. He closed the door behind him softly.

"What did you tell him?"

"I tried to tell him that you're busy! I TOLD HIM TOMORROW WAS GREAT!"His contradictions only confused Tomura more. He let out an irritated sigh, "Sorry yeah, I told him you'd meet him tomorrow. Where are you going to meet him, boss?"

He grit his teeth, "The warehouse, bring him there. I'll bring the rest of the league along. You didn't tell me earlier, what's the guy's name?"

"Well... he says he goes by Overhaul."

ᴀ/ɴ: ʜɪ ɢᴜʏꜱ! ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.