⭐ ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖 ⭐

///Birthday Special///

Y/n snuck out of the bed giggling to herself Tomura's sleeping form still sprawled out on their shared bed. She crept across the parkay floor, small creeks sounded through the base. They weren't loud enough to wake anyone, but Kurogiri was already up and waiting for her to come out.

She waved to him with a mischievous look on her face, "You got the stuff Kuro?" He sighed as she rubbed her thumb and forefinger as if indicating it were substance. Kurogiri shook his head pulling a light blue box out from underneath the bar counters where there was a mini fridge.

She looked at it from the edge of the counter, prodding the box with her finger, "Flavour?" Kurogiri opened the box, the both of them peered in.

"Vanilla just like you asked, young Y/n."

"Yes! Perfect, now..." She rubbed her hands together, smirking, "We decorate!" He chuckled darkly as a strange purple aura surrounding her. However, it was interrupted when she heard yawning down the hallway, "Kurogri put it back! Put it back!" She hissed shoving the box back to him. He fumbled but quickly closed the box and placed it back in the fridge.

Tomura stumbled into the main room and to the bar, he placed a kiss on Y/n's forehead, "Morning player two, I was looking for you..." Y/n just smiled pecking him on the lips.

"Aha~ I was just asking Kurogiri for some water," He slide her a cup with water across the counter which she caught without looking. She took a sip and awkwardly held it out to Tomura, "Water?"

He silently chuckled, "Yeah, no." He sat down on the bar stool next to her. His mind still clouded from waking up, he rubbed his eyes then turned to Kurogiri, "Hey, what's today's date? I feel like I'm missing something."

If he couldn't see her, Y/n would've burst out laughing. Her poor husband couldn't even remember his birthday, "Today's March 28th, why?" Kurogiri lied. Afterall, they needed to buy time to decorate the base.

The door let out a soft groan, a few footsteps were heard then a voice, "Hello!" Toga waved happily, bouncing around. Dabi calmly walked into the room, nodding his head in their general direction.

His face turned from a sleepy to a mildly irritated one. Tomura grumbled, "What're the brats doing here?" Toga giggled, moving to the bar with Dabi by her side.

"Silly Tomura! We're here to ce-" She was about to finish her sentence before Dabi smacked a scarred hand over her mouth. Her objections were muffled by his hand. Tomura quirked a brow, and behind him Y/n face palmed muttering as to how she couldn't trust Toga with the small things in life.

"We're here to do some errands for Y/n," Dabi continued, Tomura glared at him as if trying to read his eyes. Thank goodness Dabi was the king of poker faces, but Tomura still didn't let it go.

"So, what errands do you need to do?"

"I-I need them to conduct some experiments using my tech," She stuttered slightly making Tomura try to figure out what was happening, "Anyways! You need to take a shower," She glanced at Kurogiri who softly nodded.

Toga giggled, Tomura spoke up, "No I don't? You know I shower at night Y/n," She yanked his wrist scrambling to their bathroom. Tomura screamed in surprise and protest as she threw him into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Oh, but you do need a shower! Now go on!" Tomura banged the door with his fists. Although he could he refused to use his quirk on the door knowing how annoyed Y/n would be if he did.

He gave up with a sigh moving to the shower, meanwhile Y/n changed into casual clothes and sprinted back to the main room. Toga was giddily hanging decorations using Dabi as a ladder. Twice and Compress finally came and were helping re-arrange the tables. Kurogiri brought out the cake, several plates and cutlery.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yup! Everything's done! Almost," With that Twice pulled out some candles and a lighter. The team heard more banging and screeching, they all sighed.

"I'll get him, the rest of you just hide or something," She walked to their room and opened the bathroom door. Behind it was a mildly pissed off Shigaraki with a towel around his waist, "Sorry darling forgot to get you clothes!"

"What was that for huh? Come on just tell me," he grumbled moving to the closet to get a new black hoodie and clothes. He went back into the bathroom and changed stepping out, Y/n grabbed her comb and began to brush his hair out of his face, "Gah! Ew, stop, stop!"

She a small smile graced her lips as she finally put the brush down, "Done! Now let's go!" She dragged him around the base and to the bar. It was eerily quiet.

"Where's Kur-" Before he could finish the rest of the league members jumped out of their hiding positions surprising Tomura.

"Happy Birthday Young Tomura!"

"Happy Birthday Tomura!~"

"Happy birthday, handman."

"WOO! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Shigaraki."

Shigaraki's eyes were wide as Y/n skipped to the table and picked up the cakes showing it to him. The top was lined with various berries , and the actual cake was lathered in thick creamy icing. Gold leaf decorated bits of the cake, "It's Vanilla! Just how you like it!" She pecked him on the lips  lifting father slightly , putting the cake down on the table,

"Happy birthday, Darling~"

The league began to sing Happy Birthday to Tomura, he pulled out a chair in front of  the cake and looked down on it a smile behind father. The smiles from the people around the room made him somewhat content. 

After the party had died down and Y/n and Tomura retreated to their room with a handful of presents the both of them giggled like the not-so-grown adults they were. They were giggling at the memory of Toga with the lanky Dabi on her back, he had fallen victim to several bottles of whiskey and wanted to melt into a puddle. Tomura looked at the gifts from the various people that attended, "I can't believed you planned all of this without me knowing. You always tell me what you're up to..."

"Yeah, but how could I ever spoil your birthday. That would be terrible of me, " He stopped and leaned down kissing her.

"Thank you, thank you for this Y/n."

✰