⭐ 𝔸𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ⭐

///𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝///

Tomura was fixing his tuxedo. Not something that he would wear, but today was a special day. It was Valentine's day, a day of love! It was his idea to go out on a date with Y/n, at a fancy restaurant.

Dabi was licking a lollipop while sitting behind him on Tomura's bed, " Yo handman, you should comb your hair. Pretty yourself up ya know? She's your wife." Tomura rolled his eyes turning around to face him, he was slouched forward, "And fix that posture! Tut, tut let's get your hair done." The shock on Tomura's face was evident and hilarious.

He cringed in fear as Dabi came up to him with a comb, "No, no, no! You are not doing my hair!" Dabi just smirked coming closer and closer.

///

"Wah! You look so, so pretty Y/n chan!~" Toga was inspecting Y/n's dress as a simple black dress. The only feature that popped out was the ring she hand on her finger and pendant on her neck. The diamond on her finger was inspected by Toga, "Y/n chan? How come I don't see you wearing your ring often? Like, isn't that what married couples do."

She chuckled, "I usually wear it on a necklace under my villain attire, it's harder for it to get lost, you know?" The younger girl just hummed, Y/n picked a perfume off of her makeup bag labeled 'SpellBound'. She sprayed a bit of the perfume on her when she heard a knock.

"I'll get it!" Toga scrambled to the door (Nearly tripping over herself in excitement), "Oh! Hi Tomura!" Y/n couldn't see him so she moved to the side until she could see him.

She gasped lightly, for once (Besides their wedding day) Tomura was in formal attire. He had a white tuxedo jacket on and a black shirt underneath that. He decided to wear a white tie and black dress pants. She awed at his hair which was now styled into side bangs.

"Oh Dabi, you did a number on him," Tomura chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. Dabi popped up from behind him leaning on Tomura's shoulder.

"Heh, took some time though," All of Tomura's scars were covered up with foundation changing his entire appearance. And on top of that his hair was now slicked back, a few strands fell onto his forehead.

"So... uh... Shall we Player two?"

///

Tomura and Y/n entered the fancy luxurious restaurant. The lighting was dim and candle lit, tables were covered in a silky white cloth and shiny cutlery were laid out on the tables. Y/n's eyes widened in awe, a waitress came up to the couple smiling, "Welcome to Ukiyo, may I ask your reservation?" Tomura put his hand that wasn't holding you in his pocket.

"For Kotaro Shigaraki," He said, the waitress nodded. He scowled down at his suit which he was definitely not used to. Y/n stifled a laugh clinging onto his arm.

"Yes, right this way," She led them into the back of the restaurant where there were individual booths. A red curtain separating the customers from the outside world, "Here is your table, ma'am and sir. I was told that you have requested the set menu, the order will take around 15 minutes," They took a seat on the velvety red cushions as the woman closed the curtains

"I didn't think you'd come up with something like this..." He smiled back at her.

"Yeah, I didn't think so either," They both chuckled, she looked down at her ring .

"I'm glad that you're the one I ended up with in the end... " He leaned in kissing her softer lips. His ruby eyes and her own e/c eyes closed.

"And I'm glad you came into my life, it'd be pretty boring without you." He fixed his tie adjusting it with his pinky up.

///

They finished their meal and headed outside laughing, clearly a tad bit drunk,"Come on Tomura, one swab of chapstick wouldn't kill you!" She giggled. By this point, she decided to take off the ridiculously high heel shoes.

Tomura chuckled softly,"But it would kill me, murder me even!" The louder of the two snorted in laughter.

"Not if I murder you first!" She leaped into the air jumping on a golden platform, Tomura looked up confused.

"Why do you have that with you?"

"Oh Darling~, I just wanted to show you something," Another platform came up. Tomura stepped on it and was instantly lifted higher and higher. Y/n jumped on and held onto him for support, and in a matter of seconds they reached the clouds. And in another few seconds they broke past the mist into a clear view above the clouds. She dropped her heels off the edge not giving a care.

He stared in awe over the moonlit clouds, the shining city lights beneath them. She hugged him close, dress dancing in the wind. 

"I love you Darling,~ Happy Valentine's day! Do you like it?" She smiled. He beamed at her, picking her up and swinging her around.

"I love it, I love you. I'm sorry for being one pain of a husband, I mean I get so annoyed because of the smallest things... I don't know how you deal with me. So yeah, thanks for sticking by my side."

She placed a hand on his cheek, her e/c eyes soft and genuine,"You couldn't kill me to take me away from you Tomura. Of course I'll always stay with you, they could maim me, kidnap me, take me to Tartarus...But I would never think of leaving you..." She walked backwards pulling Tomura with her, then she stopped, "And that's because I love you,"

Like slow motion, she dropped off the edge pulling him along with her. Tomura yelped as they fell through the clouds, he clutched onto her waist tightly not letting go. She intertwined her legs with his, leaning forward eyes closed.

He got the gist of it and began to kiss her, falling through the cold night's air. His light blue locks tangled with her (Short, long) green ones. She flipped him over so she was on top and clutched his tie with one hand and his jacket with the other.

The thought of fighting heroes flee their minds, their focus only on each other as they fell through the night.

Imma come and edit this one day... but here's the long awaited Valentine's day special! Sorry for taking so long, but I shall be going on a break! A small HIATUS! Pls do stick with me, I'm NOT giving up this book or anything like that! I just have lots of work to do and tests to study for!

So see you then! BlankBoard out!~

✰