𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕞

The young green head followed Y/n into an empty room beneath the stadium. She pulled out a chair for him and herself, "So, Izuku Midoriya right?"

"Mm," The boy nodded humming, "I-If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

She held her hand up to shake his, "I'm Risako, I work for a local newspaper." She smiled sweetly, bowing slightly, "I just want to mention everything you say is going to be anonymous! So you don't have to worry!" Of course, that was a lie fabricated in her head.

"Ah, ok!"

"So Midoriya, tell me about yourself! I would love to know all about your quirk and how you got first place in the obstacle course." She took out a recorder which young Midoriya failed to notice was already recording since she bumped into him.

"Well, um, my quirk is s-super strength," He looked flustered and shy, "I can activate it when e-ever I want, but the drawback is a ton of damage to my body..."

She was intrigued, "What type of damage?" She leaned in.

" I - I break my limbs when I use it," He twiddled his thumbs looking down.

" That must be painful," For a second her character broke. But as soon as it came it went, "I couldn't really imagine having to go through something like that when I use my quirk."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess it's an adrenaline rush that keeps me going!"

"Tell me Midoriya, who's your model?" His eyes lit up twinkling a bit like stars. His smile was almost blinding.

"My model is All Might! He's awesome in every way! I have lots of notes on him so one day I can be like him," He gave a close eyed smile to her. Although Y/n despised those called heroes, she couldn't help but chuckle at his pureness, "But there was someone else, my sister." 

The air in the room became depressed and sad, but this only made Y/n want to know more, "If you don't mind, could you tell me about her?"

Tears pricked at his eyes but he still smiled, "Yeah, sure. She was like a hero to me. Stronger. She was a like a light in my life that motivated me to do good. But, something happened to her, so I... I... I'm sorry! I can't help but think what it would have been like if she was here, watching me! I know she won't come back... but I can't help but think she will one day! " A tear slid down his cheek, "I-I'm sorry, could you cut that out of the interview? I just think of her when someone brings up the topic. She wasn't a hero to others, but to me she was..."

She switched the recorder off and deleted all evidence of it, he stood up and bowed,"Things will become better Midoriya-kun, I'm sure she's watching out there right now...That concludes my interview Midoriya-kun! Thank you for your time." 

"Ah! It's no problem, Risako-san! It was my pleasure," He bowed vigorously, "I-I'm sorry for being such an emotional wreck!"

"Don't worry Midoriya," She went to walk out the door but turned around," Good luck in your tournament. Midoriya-kun."

~

She lay on her shared bed playing the recording of each of her conversations. She thought back to their names and faces as she listened to each one of her conversations. The spiky red head, the frog girl, the emo bird guy, they all seemed so common in this world of heroes and villains. And yet, the most plain of them all stands out the most.

She felt a little lost in the past. If she had one. This boy was like a puzzle piece, but if only she would know which piece. His sister, maybe she could be another piece in this puzzle. But who was she?

The door creaked open, revealing a grumpy Tomura. Y/n sat up switching the recording off. She walked up to Tomura giving him a hug, he hugged her back putting his face in the crook of her neck even with his 'father' still on his face.

Y/n didn't mind the fact that Tomura kept that hand with him. She knew all about that hand and how important it was to him, so she didn't mind in the slightest. He had told her everything in his past, where he got the hand. Who he killed for it.

Tomura's body relaxed a bit, "What happened?" She asked, concerned.

"I invited the new so called Hero Killer Stain to come be interviewed. He's a someone in this filthy world." She raised an eyebrow, oh? The infamous Hero Killer?

She led Tomura to the bed and motioned for him to sit down, when he did she sat on his lap facing him, "Do you think it's the right thing?"

"Using his name could get us the attention we need..." She toyed with his light blue locks as he spoke, "What do you think, player two??"

"It's a rather risky idea, the Hero killer stain? That's a big name nowadays." She cocked her head slightly. She ran a finger up his chest, his white shirt ruffling up slightly.

"It's our only way to get our top spot back from the spotlight though." He sighed, he looked down carefully intertwining their fingers together. Her small hand fit perfectly in his own drier hands.

Y/n cupped his cheek in her hand and turned his head towards her. She removed 'father' placing it on the bed and planted a loving kiss on his cheek. Y/n's eyes became cloudy and half lidded, her smooth lips curled into a smile.

"I will support you in everything you do, Tomura Shigaraki."