ℍ𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕪

A/n:

A/n:

↳ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴏᴅᴏᴅᴇᴋᴜ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛ ᴀʀᴄ.

///

"Katsuki stop it!" The greenette yelled at the 6 year old in front of her, in her arms she held a frightened Izuku. He shook softly, tears wetting her f/c dress, "You don't have any right to do that."

Bakugou seemed astounded that the older girl was talking back to him like that, he growled and small explosions popped in his hands, "Move out of the way Y/n-Chan. It's not you I want."

She raised her voice,"Do you think heroes act like that Katsuki!? Do you!? All Might would n-" She was cut off by Bakugou's sudden outburst, making her flinch.

"SHUT UP!" The boy sent an explosion their way, Y/n yelped and quickly turned around to shield her brother in her arms. Izuku cried out her name. She winced at the burning sensation on her arms and back of her legs. The ringing in Y/n's ears was the only thing she heard

"Nē-san! Nē-san!" Izuku shook her shoulder with one hand, his green orbs were glossed over with tears. The sound of Izuku's desperate pleas reached her ears after a few seconds, the white noise drained out as it was replaced by Izuku's high pitched whines.

She gave him a smile, her teeth exposed as she did so, "I'm fine!"

Her wide e/c eyes turned back to see the blonde backing away slowly, "I... I didn't mean to..."

"Nē-san, " Izuku hugged her tightly around her neck, making her wince as the exposed skin was badly burned, "Are you ok? Kacchan... "

"We're going to mama Izuku, let's go." She set the boy down and walked forward with his hands in hers, not looking back at Bakugou who wept behind them.

///

The night Y/n was taken in by the police, The police had taken Bakugou in for questioning and said that they would do a check up on him as well. The group had found each other again and decided to walk together back to their houses.

Midoriya didn't speak with any of his friends even if they questioned him on how he knew 'that villain', "Guys, just leave him alone." They all had shut up when Todoroki spoke, leaving the green headed boy alone.

"We're sorry Midoriya," Kirishima mumbled. Eventually everyone went to their own houses. Iida followed by Yaoyorozu and Kirishima leaving Todoroki and Midoriya alone as they crossed the city using the metro.