𝔸𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

"Mom I have to get going!" Y/n called, she pulled her school shoes on and tapped them against the floor slightly to fit them

"Mom I have to get going!" Y/n called, she pulled her school shoes on and tapped them against the floor slightly to fit them. Inko ran to Y/n panting slightly, "Mom where's Izuku?"

She waved her hand frantically, "You go on first baby, he set his alarm 25 minutes late so he's still brushing his teeth." The both of them heard a big bang noise and the both of them chuckled.

"Ok then, I'll go first. See you mom!" She hugged her mom and shrugged her backpack on as she walked out the door. Y/n waved as she stepped out and yelled to Izuku, "Bye Izuku!"

"Bye Nē-chan!"

Inko called out, "I love you! Have a good day!" and with that she shut the door, Y/n giggled when she heard Inko yelling and a scream that was clearly Izuku's. Y/n skipped down the steps that lead up to her apartments and started to make her way to school. The gravel on the ground crunched beneath her feet as she walked along the sidewalk.

She hummed, skipping down the street with her school bag snugly fit on her back. Y/n whipped around hearing the rustling of a bush, her eyes glowed a bright gold as she approached the bush, "Hello? Is someone there?" She leaned in but flailed backwards in surprise as a black cat popped out of the bush.

She placed a hand over her thumping heart, her adrenaline rushed panting turning into a fit of laughter. She giggled, getting back up and wiping a tear from her eye, "I can't believe it, it's just a rabbit!" She got up and dusted her navy blue school uniform. Y/n hummed to herself as she continued on her way to school, green locks of hair bouncing behind her.

Unbeknownst to her, a pair of dead black eyes traced her every step...

///

"I'm sorry, wha-" The guard's head was mere ashes in seconds from Tomura's grasp. The stranger's body fell to the floor with a thud along with Tomura's gun. Tomura yanked off his helmet and tossed it to the side shaking his head, he made his way to her. Y/n got up from the bed and ran into his arms. A shaky sigh of relief past her lips.

Tomura hugged her back, burying his face in her hair. He inhaled the sterile scent that her hair now smelled like spending days in this one room,"Player two, you alright? We're gonna get you out of here," Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she smiled at him. The black guard suit he was wearing rubbed against Y/n's skin. His grip was tight around her as he asked her if she was okay, both anger and relief on his face.

She nodded, holding him close, "I- I'm fine," He let go of her and picked up the fallen rifle of the guard and tossed it to her, the rifle from the dead guard's hands. She caught it walking towards Tomura, her face bore a frown on it as she thought back to her younger brother. Tomura noticed her discomfort and brought his hand to her cheek, leaving his middle finger off.