𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕙𝕪𝕩𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

━━━『𝓐』━━━

━━━『𝓐』━━━

She felt at a loss of words. All Might, the number one pro hero stood before them. She never thought that his presence might shake her this badly.However, she didn't falter. She couldn't show her fear. Y/n had encountered hundreds of pro heroes but they never had this effect on her. She felt her chest become tight and her head spin.

No

She wasn't going to let him be the hope to these happy-go-lucky children. She wasn't going to let them have a good time while her family got beat up, a sigh escaped her cheshire like grin, "I suppose things aren't going as planned Tomura kun~." She kept up her confident facade. Tomura growled lowly next to her.

In an instant, the rest of the low tier villains were taken out. The Erasure hero and three brats were whipped away to safety. She simply cocked her head to the side, she quickly began to rethink her game plan. Kurogiri appeared behind her, "One of the boys managed to escape before I could take care of him, other pro heroes are going to show up sooner or later. I'm sorry VOID"

She furrowed her brows, "Just when I thought this was going to sail smoothly," her fists clenched in frustration, "Tomura, the plan must go as decided."

"Yes... We can't give up now..." He furiously scratched his neck, "Nomu, go after All Might." All Might tried attacking the Nomu but the shock absorption worked in favour of the Nomu. As they battled out, Y/n was growing worried even if she didn't show it.

"Kurogiri, interfere with this."

"Of course, " The scene abruptly changed from an all out fight to the Nomu strangling All Might through two portals. She clapped, giggling at the helpless symbol of peace. Her worry was slowly turning into hope.

"One of Nomu's power is shock absorption, so you really can't do any damage to it! " She shouted laughing. Things were going great, they had hope.

But that hope didn't get too far, a blast sounded next to Y/n her eyes widened in shock as what seemed to be a very, very angry boy flew straight at Kurogiri pinning his metal neck brace. Her lips parted slightly as she turned to see Tomura backed up against her after he dodged the flying redhead teen. The Nomu was pinned down with ice, and all things seemed to slow down.

"Y/n? Y/N?! Are you okay" Tomura was shaking you lightly, "We need to find a way out of this... Nomu! Get rid of that brat!" He pointed at the blonde with spiky hair. The Nomu groaned as he quickly began to regenerate. He lunged at the boy , however, the symbol of peace intercepted the blow. Kurogiri joined them as they watched.

Tomura sighed, "Let's clear this level and go home..." he put his hands in his pockets.

"What more could we do," She muttered intertwining her arm with Tomura's. He held her hand (With his index finger held up). They charged at the brats before them, Tomura going for the blond and red head while Y/n lunged toward the green haired boy and bi coloured boy.

All Might quickly went to punch both of them, but Nomu intercepted the punch. The force blew back everyone, "Tomura!" She shouted out grabbing his hand mid air.

"Didn't you listen to her!? One of its powers is shock absorption!" He snarled under 'father's' hand.

"Yeah, what about it!?" All Might countered. They landed together as the hero and Nomu battled it out. They were punching vigorously at each other, neither stopping to rest. Each blow from each punch sent the wind swirling. Y/n crouched close to the ground to prevent herself from flying away.

Kurogiri tried going closer, but the winds kept picking up, "I can't get near them!". Y/n Quickly made a barrier to shield Kurogiri, Tomura and herself, letting them watch the fight without being blown away.

"He said your quirk was only shock absorption, not nullification," He stated," That means there's a limit to how much you can take, right?!" Nomu sent a punch to his gut which only interested Y/n. That particular punch really sent him into a wave of pain.

"Examine," Her high tech contacts started analysing his buff body from a distance, "I see... So that's his weak spot." She snickered, she had this all worked out for the next time. Rocks flew at the barrier, Tomura protectively put his arm around her using his other hand to block chunks of rock to fly in his eye.

"So, you were made to fight me, big guy? If you can really withstand me firing at 100% of my power," Tomura made a noise between a grunt and a gasp, "then I'll have to go beyond that and force you to surrender!" the both of them began to push at each other, the ground cracking up. Debris flying all over, "A real hero will always find a way for justice to be served!"

More debris flew at the barrier cracking it, All Might threw Nomu sky high then smashing him into the ground "Now for a lesson, you may have heard these words before, but I'll teach you what they really mean! Go beyond, plus... ULTRA!" He sent the Nomu out of the USJ dome a hole showing the bright blue sky and clouds in the shape of rings. Y/n fell to her knees gulping harshly, she could hear people speaking but she chose to drown out everything.

How, how did this happen? What will master say about this? We're empty handed and the symbol of peace is still very much alive. Thoughts swam through her head as Tomura began to furiously scratch his neck, drawing blood.

"-ou have been bested villains!" Tomura began to shake in anger, scratching his neck harder. Y/n put a gentle hand on Tomura and turned her head to him. He took a deep breath and looked forward, "Surrender! We all want to get this over with quickly."

Tomura hissed out in his cracking voice, 

"He cheated..."