⭐ ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘 ⭐

The wedding special

I'll edit this soon, but here's the long awaited wedding prequel to Alter

The sound of church bells rung through the halls of the building. White doves circles overhead under the blue cloudless sky. Sunlight shone through the stained glass windows. Tomura's ruby red hues looked into Y/n's own e/c eyes, she clasped his hands a little tighter in reassurance which he just gave a smile to, "Now for the vows the bride and groom have prepared." The officiant gulped seeing the glares from the only other three people in the room, All for One, his doctor and Kurogiri who were sitting in the pews.

Tomura cleared his throat clearly, but he'd been reading that same damn script over and over making sure that it was ingrained into his head. He wasn't going to waste all that work for nothing, "I, Tomura Shigaraki, take Y/n Midoriya to be my lawfully wedded wife. To inspire, support and push forward. But most importantly to love you through thick and thin. To love you as long as we both live. I promise to stay by your side now, and always... to love you forever more."

Part of Tomura knew what he just said was out of a rom-com. But it was how he felt, how he truly felt. Deep down, past his childlike demeanor, Tomura had known this s what he wanted.

Y/n smiled and looked down, she then looked back up and started speaking, "And I, Y/n Midoriya, vow to dedicate my life to you, Tomura Shigaraki. I promise to protect you, and have your back, I promise to give my world to save your life. You're my reason to live, I vow to push my tears aside and give all I have to you. To dedicate my being to you. For as long as I live, I will give everything just to keep you by my side. Thank you. Thank you Tomura Shigaraki for loving me like no other."

"And now, Tomura Shigaraki, do you take Y/n Midoriya to be your lawfully wedded wife? Through sickness and health?"

"I do," his voice was unwavering. Tomura knew he wanted this, to spend the rest of his days with this woman. With this e/c eyed, green haired, badass. All doubt was erased in his heart. the nervousness of being on a pedestal, gone

"And do you, Y/n Midoriya, take Tomura Shigaraki to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health?"

She gave a single nod,"I do."

The officiant continued,"Now, Tomura and Y/n will be exchanging the rings. Tomura, please place the ring on Y/n's left hand." He handed Tomura the ring, the diamond glinted under the sunlight. He placed the silver accessory on her ring finger, "Now repeat what I say, as a sign of my love"

Tomura started,"As a sign of my love," Tomura repeated what the officiant said, each word said with clarity.

The officiant handed her the matching wedding band after Tomura finished, "Now place the ring on his left hand and repeat after me." Y/n's heart beat faster.

"In order to make your relationship work, continue to love each other. Continue to date and spend time with one another," the officiant smiled, "And now, with the power vested in me, it is my honor to announce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the-"

Before he could finish, Tomura pulled Y/n into a kiss. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him. His chapped lips met her soft ones. Time slowed as they kissed on the altar, birds singing on this beautiful bright day.

///

"Congratulations, Tomura Shigaraki and now, Y/n Shigaraki," Kurogiri said. Y/n gave him a warm smile. Her e/c eyes shone bright with happiness as she clutched Tomura's gloved hand in her own, "It's nice to see the two of you finally tied the knot."

"Thank you Kurogiri," Y/n smiled. All for One had approached the two after speaking with his doctor on the phone. Tomura squirmed in his whte suit, prompting Y/n to frown at him.

"Congratulations on your wedding, it's nice to see Tomura has finally matured."

Tomura grumbled,"Master..."

The man waved his hand, non chantly,"I'm merely joking. However in all seriousness, congratulations. I must be going now but," He pulled out two tickets. And Kurogiri, who happened to go missing half way during the conversation pulled out two suitcases, "Enjoy your honeymoon."

Y/n's eyes sparkled at the two tickets in Master's hands. A look of worry passed over her face, "Master, are you sure? Won't the league need us?" He shook his head.

"Kurogiri, Ujiko and I will be taking care of it, the two of you enjoy yourselves," He put a hand on Tomura's Shoulder and one on Y/n's, "You two will be a wonderful couple. Y/n, may I talk to Tomura for a minute?" She nodded, Kurogiri and her went to talk to each other.

"Master I-"

"Take care of her Tomura. The both of you, have each others backs."

He nodded, "I will, I'll keep her safe."