𝕆𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

━━━『𝓐』━━━

━━━『𝓐』━━━

She lay next to a still healing Tomura, rubbing her injury gently . His ruby eyes were half lidded as he looked down at her soft green locks. He used his undamaged hand to stroke her soft green locks. She cuddled his thin body. He wasn't as buff and muscular as other guys, but she didn't mind it.  

He noticed that they had been sitting in silence for the last half hour. She didn't mind it in he slightest, she was just letting her mind wander back to that kid. 

Midoriya. What were the chances that a UA student had her same family name? Their hair looked almost identical with her's being (Longer/Shorter/ Coloured/etc. ). And those eyes.

Those gorgeous emerald eyes. Although she didn't say anything about it, she was glad he was alive for some unknown reason. Her mind began to drift back to the day she saw him.

━━━『𝓐』━━━

Tomura's hand inched closer to the boy through Kurogiri's warp gate. The look of shock and lost hope filled the young boys classmates.  Time became still 

"Wait..."

Bang! Bang!

Pain etched itself in Tomura's hand as he withdrew it from the boy's face. Blood dripped out of the wound and onto the floor as he hissed in pain. Y/n Turned her head to the entrance of the facility. The backup that a certain young man promised had arrived.

A mouse creature spoke out, "Sorry everyone! I Immediately got all the teachers that I could find and brought them here! Sorry we're late!" The class representative began to shout out something. The students looked up to the crowd of heroes in awe.

She looked  quickly ran to Tomura who was on the opposite side of Kurogiri and shielded him with her  barriers. She called his stage name as she protected him from anymore bullets or otherwise. He groggily lifted his head to meet her shining e/c eyes, "The pros are here it's game over for real..." He turned around, "Let's go." She put down the barrier so the both of them could walk into the portal, but it was too early. Snipe shot Tomura in the back of his knee and right arm making him fall. Before he could shoot anymore, Y/n quickly jumped in front of him. her bullet proof vest served as protecting from the shower of bullets.  He shot one of her bracelets damaging the ring.  A bullet pierced her shoulder blade making her yell in pain.

Thirteen (Who happened to still be alive it seems) used his quirk to try and suck up Kurogiri's misty form. He managed to free himself and began to swallow up you and Tomura. Y/n leaned down to him embracing his bloodied body, then, her glare turned to All Might, " Mark my damn words, this isn't the last you see of us... next time you do, you'll regret not dying." She gave one final glance at the younger male, his lips tightly pursed and sweat dripping from his forhead, in a quiet mutter she whispered, "I won't forget you." And in a flash they vanished. 

Tomura groaned as Kurogiri made sure to lay them down carefully, Tomura was lying flat on the ground with his wife, blood pooling out of his leg and her shoulder. A live call was already on for them to speak with Master, " Ow, shot in my arm and leg. And y/n shot in her shoulder... all those underlings wiped out. Even Nomu was beaten... Those kids were so strong... ugh... The symbol of Peace wasn't weakened."

"Master, we were under prepared, even with our planning. We're truly sorry." 

Tomura's head lifted up, "You were wrong master, so wrong!" She couldn't help but nod her head in agreement. He had told them it was going to bee easy taking out the kids then All Might but she underestimated them.

A voice came from the speaker, "No we weren't wrong. As Y/n is saying, you were under prepared. Thankfully, we fall under the cheap League of Villains name and not our own,"  Y/n lifted herself off of the ground, then helping  her husband sit upright,"And what happened to thee Nomu that Master and I had created?"

Their master's voice entered the speaker, "Yes... Where is is?"  Kurogiri stepped forward.

"He was blown away,"

"What?!"

"It was All Might's doing," Kurogiri continued," Without the coordinates to his right position, I couldn't warp him back here with us. We didn't have anytime to search for him!"

"Such a travesty! And after all we did to make him as strong as All Might, well, I supposed it can't be helped. Unfortunately."

She broke into their conversation, "Power... one of the students there was trying to protect All Might. He was just as fast as him, and his fighting style is all too similar."

"Oh?"

"If he hadn't gotten in our way," Tomura's hand scraped the floor, "We might have killed the symbol of Peace. That brat..." 

"Naturally you're upset. But this wasn't a futile mission, we have learned many things," the voice spoke clearly, "Gather the villainous elite, take all the time you need. I need to be in the shadows, which is why your three are my new face. A symbol of your own," The pressure and tension up was building up in the room making the air feel thick, "Tomura Shigaraki, next time you will show the world that they should be afraid of you.

━━━『𝓐』━━━

Her thoughts were interrupted when Kurogiri came into the room to check on them.  He stepped into the room carrying a tray with two bowls of soup for the both of them, "I brought some soup for the both of you. " 

The both of them sat upright as Kurogiri handed them their meals. She stared blankly into the bowl of soup. It was clear and set in stone, she was going to find out who that kid was.