ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖: 𝕒 𝔻𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣

In this world, no one is born equal

In this world, no one is born equal. Some are stronger than others, have higher intelligence or skill. In this world, Izuku Midoriya was not born equal. Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless unlike his "Friend" Kacchan. He was powerless, a nothing. The only thing keeping him going was his heroes, All Might and his sister.

But she died a long time ago...

━━━『𝓐』━━━

𝟚 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

"Nē-san!" A young Midoriya cried out running towards his sister. His freckled cheeks were damp and hair messy. His vibrant green eyes filled with tears, he headed towards a girl with her green hair tied in pigtails. The young girl turned around, her eyes widened from the state of her brother.

"Izuku! What happened to you?! Did Katsuki hurt you again?" She asked worriedly as the young boy ran into her arms sobbing. Her eyes watered watching Izuku sobbing away.

He choked out a reply, "N-nē-san, k-k-kac-chan was b-bullying someone. So I.... I stepped in and g-got hurt!" He showed her his stomach area under his now burnt shirt was covered in soot and cuts. She gasped placing a hand over her mouth then pulled the sobbing boy close. His tears stained her shirt as she soothed him.

"Come on, let's get you to mom. She'll fix you up just fine!" She tried sounding enthusiastic not wanting to make her brother worry any further, "We'll get ice cream!"

"I-icecream?" Then Izuku's ears perked up and his crying ceased, "Can I-I get chocolate?" Y/n nodded giving him a toothy smile, one tooth missing. 

She chuckled, "Yup! A brave hero like you deserves a treat." She smiled sadly as they walked. Izuku hummed next to her thinking about the ice cream he was going to eat with his sister. Y/n spoke up, breaking the comfortable silence, "That was very brave of you Izuku, but you have to. Hm, pick you fights!" She exclaimed and smiled down at him.

"Y-You really think I was brave?" He sniffed, "I-I honestly think you're brave, Onēsan! You can f-fight without a strong q-quirk, I can't fight..."

She frowned but that turned into a beaming smile, "Then I'll teach you! I'll teach you how to fight so kacchan can't beat you up! Now let's go get ice cream!"

In Izuku's eyes, All Might was a hero. But so was his sister.

━━━『𝓐』━━━

"And now our next topic of the day, reports say that a young girl was caught on CCTV being taken away by a man in black. The authorities are working on finding the missing girl and returning her to her family. Here is an image of the girl, that goes by Y/N Midoriya. If spotted please report to the nearest Hero agency or Police station!" the Television set switched off and a trembling Inko was reflected back. Strangled sobs escaped her lips. Her baby girl, was gone. She must have been so lonely, so scared. Sobs of frustration and grief wracked the woman's body.

"Izuku..." She knew the bond between siblings was almost inseparable. The minute she would tell Izuku, he would go straight into depression. But there was no way of hiding it.

She could hear the door open with a creak.

"Mom! I'm home!" Inko brushed the wrinkles off of her shirt and swiped at her wet cheeks. Y/N was the light of their lives, their ball of joy. Without that light, all there was was an eternal dark.

She stood up and walked to Izuku slowly who had a large beaming smile on his face.

"Mom! Guess what I d-" He was shocked that his mother lunged towards him, embracing his lean body in her arms.

"I'm so sorry Izuku. I-I really am!"