I head into the locker room and get changed back into my clothes from earlier. I apply some powder to my face to make my face to look matte and not at all sweaty.

I decided not to go to French. Instead I went and sat in my car. I sat in my seat and just put my hands on my head.

A knock on my car window makes me jump. I look up to see Stiles. I roll my window down and he smiles at me. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I don't feel like going to french. I have a headache." I say and he nods. "Can I sit with you?" He asks and I nod.

He walks round and opens the car door and sits in the passenger seat. I smile at him before putting my head down on the wheel infront of me.

"Here you are." Stiles says and I turn my head. He has some aspirin and a water bottle in his hands. "Thank you." I say taking then from him. I quickly swallow the pill with water and hand it back to him.

"I can't believe you still carry aspirin in your bag." I say and he chuckles softly. "Its been a habit since you used to get really bad ones." He says and I smile sweetly at him. "You really are the best." I say and he smiles at me softly.

"We have chemistry next." Stiles says and I groan. "Do you think I can just ditch?" I ask and he laughs. "Come on, it's only school. Plus your really good at chemistry and like every other lesson." He says and I chuckle softly. "I just study a lot." I say and he nods "I know." He says.

When it was time for chemistry  we head into school. We go to Stiles locker first and then mine to get our chemistry stuff.

Once we were in chemistry me and Stiles sit next to each other. Issac sits on a table over with a girl and then Scott behind him.

"All right, since inertia a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum?" Mr Harris says underlining the word 'momentum' on the chalk board. 

"Clara, what to do we know about momentum?" Mr Harris asks. "Its the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster its going." I say confidently before Issac cuts me off. "Mr Harris can I use the bathroom, please?" He says and Mr Harris gestures to the door.

"I have to go to the bathroom too." Scott says standing up. Me and Stiles look at each other with a confused yet worried expression. We turn to Scott whose standing by his table. "One at a time." Mr Harris says. "But I really have to go. Like medical emergency have to go." Scott says rushing his words.

"Mr McCall if your bladder suddenly exploded, and urine began to pour from every orfice. I would still respond 'one at a time' ." Mr Harris says. "Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?" Mr Harris says and Stiles rolls his eyes, me on the other hand. I'm finding this funny. "No, no that's pretty good." Scott says sighing whilst sitting down.

We heard fighting coming from outside of the classroom. We rushed out of the classroom and Ethan or Aiden (I can't really tell them apart) was on the floor bloodied and beaten. Issac was standing there and although I already know he didn't beat one of the twins up, but he does look incredibly guilty.

"What's going on?" Mr Harris asks. Danny gets to the twins side which then signals that this twin is Ethan. "He just came at me out of no where." Ethan says and I roll my eyes looking at Issac. Issac looked incredibly pissed. "Issac, what the hell did you do?" Mr Harris questions.

At lunch Allison and Issac both had lunch time detentions. Lydia was with Aiden so this means I'm hanging out with Stiles. I wouldn't mind except he's getting involved in police buisness, like always.

We were staring at the glass through the principals office. We were watching the Sheriff and one of his deputies talk to a blonde girl. Stiles told me it was her boyfriend and he's still chasing the 'virgin' theory.

Me and Stiles spin around as the deputy brings out the girl. "Wait right here, okay?" She says and the girl nods. "What do we do now?" I ask him and he signals for me to follow him. We stand up and walk to the upset blonde.

"Uh, hi Ashley. Hi, can we talk to you for one sec? Sorry." He says gently moving her a bit away from the door. "I just need to as you something really quick, and it's gonna sound really unbelievably insensitive, so I apologise in advance." He says and I look at him confused whilst the girl nods.

"Umm. Was Kyle a Virgin?" He asks and my eyes widen. I didn't think he'd be so direct, I thought maybe he'd beat around the Bush a bit. "What?" She asks sadly. "Your boyfriend was he a virgin or did you guys--" he gets cut off by Ashley slapping him across the face. I stand there in shock and put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

The police deputy comes and takes Ashley and glares at Stiles. She quickly turns around with watery eyes. "No, he wasn't a virgin." She says and they walk off.

I look at Stiles who has a hand on his face where the girls slapped him and I start laughing. The sheriff walks over to us and sighs. "Have you completely lost your mind?" The sheriff asks Stiles and I try to stop my laugh. "Sorry, but did you see her slap him. It was so funny." I say laughing and Stiles glares at me. I take a deep breath and stop laughing whilst he talks to his dad. "I've got four murders, Stiles." The sheriff says angrily. "I'll meet you at my locker." I say to Stiles and he nods.

I open my locker and get my things out for english. I just stand there pretending I'm looking for something in my pocket whilst waiting for Stiles.

"Well, that was eventful." Stiles says leaning on the locker next to mine and I chuckle. "Well atleast we know you won't die." I say tapping his shoulder and closing my locker. "Worse, now any of us could die." He says and I roll my eyes. "Stiles, we'll be fine. I promise." I say as he takes my books out of my hand. "I'll hold them for you." He says and I smile.

On the way to Stiles locker we come across a memorial for Kyle by his locker. Stiles takes my hand and pulls me with him to the memorial. We look at it looking for any signs. Someone pins a card for the ROTC to it and we both turn to the left to see Boyd.

"Whoa. Hey, Boyd! I didn't know you were back at school." Stiles says spinning around and I sigh. "Yeah, I would of told you but we're not actually friends." Boyd says and I start laughing. Stiles is not having an easy day bless him. "Oh yeah." Stiles says in a sad like tone.

"Hey so did you know know Kyle?" He asks and I roll my eyes as he points back to the memorial. "Yeah, we were in Junior ROTC together." Boyd says and I smile sympathetically at him.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I say before Stiles can earn another slap across the face. "So you two were friends then?" Stiles asks whilst Boyd smiles at me. "I only had one friend, she's dead too." He says blunty before walking away

Stiles clears his throat and we walk away from the memorial. "That was awkward." He says and I laugh softly as we head to his locker.

Allison, Scott and Issac rush over to us at Stiles locker. "I need your help." Issac says to me and I furrow my head. "I need you to hot wire a motorbike." Issac says and I laugh and they all look at me seriously. "What makes you think I can hot wire a motorbike?" I ask them whilst fiddling with my necklace. Scott and Issac turn to Allison who stands there awkwardly. "My mom showed me how to hot wire a car one time. 1 it was a car and 2 I was fifteen, I don't think I'll remember." I say and Issac groans. "Please." He begs and I turn to Stiles. "Keep me a seat." I say smiling bitterly and he nods.

Me and Issac head to the twins motorcycle when I start hot wiring one of them. Luckily for Issac, I didn't forget how to do it. "How much longer is this gonna take?" Issac asks as the bell rings. I start the engine and he smiles at me and hops on.

"Pull back with your left hand. Kick down to put in gear. Front brake. Throttle. Back break for stopping." I say quickly showing him where everything was. "Try not to crash." I say patting his shoulder and he scoffs. "Been there, done that." He says and I laugh. I take a picture and send it to Scott so he knows what to do.

I run in after Issac as the hall starts getting crowded. "You have got to be kidding me." Miss Blake says heading towards Aiden on his bike. "You realise this is gonna result in a suspension." She says and I laugh and high five Issac whilst Ethan and Aiden look over at us pretty pissed.

The rest of the night it was pretty stormy and I just studied. Until me and Allison went to help Scott fight of the Alpha pack.