Everyones phone starts to buzz and I look around before picking my phone up to read the text. But someone reads the text out loud and when I look up it's our english teacher.

"The offering was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber. Under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart or an immense darkness." Miss Blake says and looks around the class. "This is the last  line to the book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off everyone." She says. I put my phone on silent and put it in my pocket of my leather jacket.

Half way through the lesson I was making some notes when I hear Mrs Blake as for Scott. I watch as they walk outside and I turn to Ally and she just shrugs. "Hey Lydia." I hear Stiles whisper and I roll my eyes and just continue making notes.

A bird flies into the window making me jump. I turn to my left, like everyone else in the class ans see blood on the window. I look at miss Blake as she heads over to the window. I then  look out the window again to see so many birds heading this way. They were about hundreds of them heading this way.

A few more birds hit the window leave blood marks on the window. Then they smash the windows and start flying in. "Get down, everyone!" Miss Blake shouts putting her hands on her face. I sit down on the floor when Stiles comes over to me and covers me with himself. "Get down!" Mrs blake keeps shouting.

Once everything was quiet Stiles stands up and helps me up. We look around the classroom at the mess that was left. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod my head. "Thank you." I say and he nods. I then quickly make my way over to Lydia and Allison.

The police came, and then so did Chris after Allison rang him. I was sat on a desk next to Allison whilst Chris looks at her hand. "Next time you're feeling you wanna stay home, you stay home." He says and Allison smiles softly. "I'm fine." She says and he nods.

"How come your completely okay?" Chris asks and I look over at Stiles who is leaning off a desk and biting his knuckles nervously. "Stiles covered me." I say and he turns to Stiles to see the same scene.

"But dad, the dear and now this?" Allison says and he nods. "I know I know." He says. "It can't be just a coincidence." I say and Chris turns to the side trying to think. He looks back at us and then the Sheriff comes over to us.

"Mr Argent, you wouldn't have any insight to this would you?" The Sheriff asks and me and Allison look at each other confused. "Me?" Chris asks confused. "Yeah. All this bizarre animal behaviour, its.... you must have seen something like this before, right?" The Sheriff asks and we look at him confused. "I'm not sure why I would or why you would think I would." Chris says and I go to play with necklace nervously but it wasn't there.

"I'm sorry." The Sheriff says sounding pretty confused. "I could of sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter." The sheriff says and I stand up and try my hardest not to laugh. Chris looks over from Stiles over to the sheriff again. "Ah right." He says and looks over at me and Allison. "Well not anymore." He says and I start looking around the classroom for my necklace.

I look around on the floor where I was sat looking for my necklace and I couldn't find it. "Clara we'll meet you in the corridor." Chris says and I don't answer because I was just focused on finding my moms necklace.

"What are you looking for?" I hear Stiles ask. "Uh my necklace." I say not turning around. "Oh you mean this?" Stiles asks and I turn around to see him holding the familiar golden necklace. "Oh my god thank you so much." I say standing up off the floor. He signals for me to turn around which I do and then move my hair out of the way.