Ending A.i.

This is full of INCEST.

Please be patient with the updates as I'm going to try write the two chapters before posting them, so both avenues will be updated at the same time. If you're reading both, you'll notice they are either similar or the same with minor changes, just because they're to follow a similar direction. Thank you :)

i.

The day of the coronation was one filled with nerves as Rhaenar hesitated at the fringes of her new room, her eyes searching the ceiling as her stomach turned

The day of the coronation was one filled with nerves as Rhaenar hesitated at the fringes of her new room, her eyes searching the ceiling as her stomach turned. She had been left in a simple chemise, the long cotton barely gracing her thighs as it danced at the tops of her legs. The maids were pulling at the strands, struggling to get the bells into the pale locks as their fingers failed to hold onto one of the pieces.

Rhaenar was growing agitated, the pair of maids exchanging glances as a bell slipped from one of the plaits and hit the floor, rolling away into some unknown dusty destination. Her resolve broke, her body standing as her fingers touched at the vanity. "Leave me," She began, the girls scuttling away.

Silence enveloped her, bringing her back into its grasp as she fell back to the chair, slumping. Rhaenar's forehead met her hand, her eyes closing. There were subtle differences between the King's Landing maids and those she had brought with her between Dragonstone and wherever she had travelled. They didn't hold the same finesse, the braids considerably sloppy compared to their usual tight manner.

"I heard you've been scaring people away." Aegon uttered from behind her as he slipped into the room, Rhaenar raising to glance to him through the mirror, tiredness in the indigo shades. "I almost got mowed down by two girls in red."

"Yes; Mara and Dia, they are my new handmaidens, and all I've come to know about them is how they both lust after a Knight named Daniel, and how they enjoy gossiping." Rhaenar stated, her tone as tired as she was. "They're useless at all of this." Her hand waving to the mess at the back of her head, at their use of the brush against her curls causing them to frazzle, and the bells caught in knots.

He winced. "Yes, that does look..." He ended the sentence on a hum, stepping further in as he closed the door behind him and approached her, his hands reaching out to pull at the strands. The midnight blue could see the tangles of forgotten braids, of black bands securing the plaits they had managed but garish against the contrasting tone of the tie. It was coronation day, everything had to be perfect.

Aegon grasped the brush in his hand, running the bristles through one of the knots as his other hand tugged to free the bell. "Is this all necessary?" The bells, the plaits, the dragons...