lv.

Rhaenar had never felt more grateful to be back in the comfort of her own home, to see the guards that surrounded her as she made her way through to the council chamber. "Shall we conduct business?" She asked them as they reached the room, waiting for them all to enter.

Missandei and Grey Worm remained huddled together as they sat down to the left of her; Barristan beside them as her new men flanked the right. Rhaenar closed it, facing them all. "Where is Ser Jorah?" She asked, noting the absence of her greatest friend and advisor.

The three squirmed for a moment before Barristan met her gaze. "He was a traitor Your Grace, he was sending information back to the King." Rhaenar froze for a moment, turning to fully look at Ser Barristan.

"And how do you know this?" She took her seat at the head of the table.

Barristan's eyes flickered to Missandei and Grey Worm. "A letter, Your Grace; it arrived shortly after you left for Braavos. It was a royal pardon signed by King Robert Baratheon." She frowned, Robert had died years ago; why was it sent now? Why had Jorah not told her about this?

"And what of Ser Jorah? You have yet to tell me of my friend." Another shifty look. Rhaenar hadn't been in the greatest of moods since returning; the run in with her sister having set her off as her hands clenched at the table.

"Daenerys saw it fit that he was exiled." A soft, short hum left her lips as a soft smile dared to rise at the corners of her lips. It wasn't the grin of happiness, but rather the opposite as she turned her gaze to the three of them. She knew that she couldn't take her anger out at them, it wasn't their fault; but she had left Missandei in charge. Why did they not speak up?

Harry lent forward in his chair, the wood squeaking beneath him. "Do you not think, Ser Barristan; that it could have been sent to divide our Queen's forces? Tywin Lannister is Hand of the King now, everyone in the world knows he understands war better than anyone." The words had been taken out of her mouth.

Ser Barristan frowned, knowing that was what Jorah had said; but his priority would always be the safety of the girls. And to him, Jorah was now a threat. "He sold information, he knew about the attack on your life; he told them of your pregnancy."