xlvi.

----

This has taken me so long to write and I don't know why, I'm sorry! 

If ever you're uncomfortable with something I've written, whether that's with other characters, or the main character or anything. Your opinion matters to me, and I want to learn from my mistakes.  

Also, view the characters anyway you want. If you want long haired Daario, go ahead. If you want a completely different actor for Harry or Mero or whatever. Go ahead. Please interpret this anyway you wish; how I describe them, doesn't have to be the way that you see them.

----

Once formalities had been traded, Rhaenar found herself in the commander tent, gazing around

Once formalities had been traded, Rhaenar found herself in the commander tent, gazing around. The fineries of outside did nothing compared to the lavish decorations that lay inside; twists of red and black chiffon hung from the ceiling, expanding out to every corner of the room, where they then hung against the walls. Golden x-chairs sat around a smooth table in a room expansion on one side; huge barrels of the richest wine acting as shelving for trinkets and skulls wearing crowns.To the otherside, the finest clothing was draped over large chests and swords sat in a large pot as though they could be picked up or swapped depending on the day.

Old paintings sat atop one another, just stacked to the side and Rhae's brow rose at the wealth that seemed to just be discarded to the side. They had enough here to feed a small city in this tent alone, let alone in the others that surrounded them. "You have the most amazing collection." She said, her eyes not leaving one of the paintings.

A face gazed back at her, one with large, soft dark eyes and a wide smile that stretched across her face. Even though it was a painting, it was as though those dark eyes tried to convey love in them, the perch of her eyebrows raised enough to almost question. This woman was beautiful, the dark orange background raising the olive tones of her skin. Harry approached, looking at it. "On our travels we try to collect as much of the Targaryen items that were sold after Robert's Rebellion, in hopes that one day the Targaryens would rise to reclaim the Iron Throne."

"Would you mind Harry, if I took that painting back to Meereen? I know it's yours but it would mean a lot to me."

He nodded quickly. "Of course, please go ahead. Anything you need, take it. This is all here for you." He motioned to the paintings that laid before them. "All came from the Red Keep or private homes; there were those who were still loyal after the Rebellion that didn't wish for complete decimation of the Targaryen life." She rose a brow, touching at the golden frames.

"And why are you loyal? You're a company that could be hired by anyone." Rhae said, dropping her hand.