lxv.

I'm just going to say it, expect a whole mashup of relationships, non-relationships, and lovers cause frankly, my brain cells are giving up on not shipping Rhaenar with whoever. 

The tea Rhaenar had been sipping just moments ago, threatening to rise from her stomach as her hand clasped out, gripping onto the cool stone beside her

The tea Rhaenar had been sipping just moments ago, threatening to rise from her stomach as her hand clasped out, gripping onto the cool stone beside her. She knew who it was without a shadow of a doubt, despite never having seen the man she knew him. He was older than she thought, his hair having begun to thin at the front but with two unnerving pale green eyes. Even from his position in a cramped cell, he dared to look down on her.

Rhaenar wanted to launch herself at him, anger having bubbled like a steaming pit inside of her as her hands clenched into fists at her side. Somehow Oberyn had managed to drag Tywin Lannister to her corner of the Earth, and stripped him of every luxury he had ever known. Tywin was looking at the two people who hated him more than any other in this small world; a viper and a dragon. Fuck, he thought, not letting it show. "I hope you don't mind my gift to you, My Queen."

The indigo shot to a vivid blue, the fury threatening to burn the old Lion before her. He was the one who betrayed his King, he was the one who ordered the death of Elia and her children, and he was sat in the cells of her pyramid. She smirked devilishly, all hints of the girl cleared from her as her back straightened. "How in the Gods name did you manage this, Oberyn?" No one had ever managed to capture Tywin Lannister.

Oberyn's arm slinked around her waist as he guided her in, the two moving like foxes circling the weak. "As I was telling you before, poison comes in handy not just to kill but to knock unconscious. You wouldn't believe the shit I had him pulled from." Tyrion about to murder his father if Oberyn hadn't sent Varys in on time. "Forgive me for not giving it to you sooner."

Rhaenar shook her head. All her life she had bigged Tywin Lannister up in her mind to be this unnerving character, a presence in a room, a silent killer, but as he sat before her like this, it vanished in an instant. He was nothing but an old man with a cold gaze; no doubt he was as she thought; but sitting in a cell had stripped him entirely of that. "Traitor." Tywin hissed at Oberyn, only eliciting a darker smirk from the man as he stared down at the bound figure.

"A traitor to a family I never pledged myself to." Oberyn hissed, the two of them stopping in front of Tywin. "You see, Lord Tywin, shortly into Robert's reign, Dorne still found themselves filled with vengeance for the murder of our Elia. We sought a marriage alliance with House Targaryen that had unfortunately failed through." He explained, motioning the girl in his arms. "But she wrote to me shortly before the fight, and all of this set in motion not just by one traitor but by many. The Lannisters have yet to pay their debts."