lxi.

In an AU, Red and Blue would be Mero and Rhae's children. 

Rhaenar carried herself across the pyramid, her arms wrapped around her front as she paced back and forth

Rhaenar carried herself across the pyramid, her arms wrapped around her front as she paced back and forth. She'd been up the stairs, down the stairs, to the infirmary, and back out. She'd spoken with Blue and Red as they stood guard at her door and still she found herself bored. "What do you suggest doing?" She asked them, the indigo light as they flickered across both of their faces, the two Unsullied relaxing their posture slightly. "There's no duties, the council members have seemingly disappeared..."

"Have you tried going into town? There is a market every week." Red prompted, his brows lifting slightly. Rhaenar thought for a moment, the market? She'd never been due to not having stayed in Meereen long, and maybe this was the right way to embrace the culture.

Her head bobbed. "That's a good idea, the market is on today?" He nodded. "Then the market it is." She confirmed, a smile breaking on her face as happiness washed over her. She was excited to see what it looked like, to walk amongst the people and embrace it all; her first true taste of Meereen.

Rhaenar turned on her heel, ready to get dressed for it. "Khaleesi, you will need guards." Blue called after, stopping her in her tracks. She couldn't blend in with the crowds if she had men trailing after her.

"You better change then, you can't wear that." She urged them with a smile before turning back. "We leave soon." Rhae disappeared back into her room, looking over her own loose gown. It had been a thin fabriced thing, quick to tie at the sides and covered her arms from the rays of the sun, but not suitable for walking the streets.

Shrugging it free from her body, she let it drop to the floor before stepping out of it, leaving it in a pool on the stone behind her. Her hands pulled at the wardrobe doors, grasping a plain tunic and plain breeches, she tugged them on quickly. "The boys told me you were going out." A voice said from behind her, her figure jolting under Mero's gaze.

"Yes, Red suggested going to the market to cure my boredom." Rhae uttered over her shoulder as she pulled on the strings of her tunic, and straightened the arms. She needed a hood if she was to blend in; sighing, she rifled further into the wardrobe before pulling out a scarf and wrapping it around her locks, covering them from view.

It felt odd to see herself without the pale braids, her face so elf-like as she wiggled her nose, taking in the wide eyes against the small face, her lips pursing for a moment before she stopped.