xxxv.

It's been a year today since I first uploaded this story, and I cannot believe the response it's got. I'm so thankful for all the comments, all the votes, and all those who read this book. Honestly, thank you so much. 

Leirion had remained to be her biggest baby dragon, every time she came to see him, he would always find some way to be babied by his mother; whether that was extra pets, or food or just demanding her attention, Leirion was always on the receiving...

Leirion had remained to be her biggest baby dragon, every time she came to see him, he would always find some way to be babied by his mother; whether that was extra pets, or food or just demanding her attention, Leirion was always on the receiving end of his mother's affection. And it was no different when he had almost doubled in size in the past few months, his head now taking up most of her legs. He was docile, easily calmed, and the one to break up the fights between his siblings.

In a way, she thinks that's why she favoured Leirion slightly, because he wasn't snappy. His brother Rhaegal had been similar, mainly due to the close relationship he had with Leirion. Rhaenys was the grumpier one out of all of them, short tempered and quick to fly when nothing went her way; Viserion following after her just to keep watch. Leirion yawned, her attention drawing back to him as his tail lazily flicked happily, Rhaegal huffing every time it hit his face. She giggled, looking up to see Viserion and Rhaenys fighting once more. A sheep was clutched between their feet, each fighting over it as they approached Rhaenar; dropping it at her feet.

She hesitated, unsure whether to step back or not as Leirion looked at it, not fussed but Rhaegal slid from beside his brother, diving for the meat. The wings got close as Leirion snapped at his siblings, Rhaenys coming round to hiss at Rhaenar; the sound cut short in her throat as Leirion rose to his height; white eyes blinking. She stepped back, falling into her brother as they tore the meat.

The three of them flew off, before Rhaenar urged Leirion to join. He roared into the air before soaring off, the wind generated by his wings rushing over her. "They're dragons, Khaleesi. They can never be tamed. Not even by their mother." Jorah said as he came up from behind, looking at the young girl sat on the rock. She understood that, but it didn't make it any less harder to stomach as she watched them fly off over the cliff. "The camp is ready to move, if you are."

Rhaenar reached out, grasping Jorah's hand before pulling herself up. Since Daenerys had become infatuated with Daario, Jorah had become more loyal, listening more to what Rhaenar had to say. "Any news on Qotho today?"

They had spent three months in Yunkai replenishing stock and offering work for those who wanted it while also setting up a council; and a further two weeks travelling and not a sign of him waking up. She had grown concerned. "The wound is healing well, Sake had said; but she doesn't know when or if he's going to wake up. If he does, he'll be very weak for a long time."