bella used the scissors she prepared to cut down some of the hair from his head and put it in her bag, and then she walked out. Bella found the detective agency as soon as possible. This time, she did not check the DNA directly. Instead, she let the detective agency do it, so that it would not be easy for him to find out.

"Miss Bella, we'll do it right away." Because they had not helped Bella find out the child before, the detectives were more concerned about her orders. She gave the DNA to several detectives agencies to test the DNA for her just in case. "Yes, call me if you know the result at once." Bella said. 

"For sure, don't worry, Miss Bella," When she came out from the detective agency, Bella looked at her phone and found that there were already many missed calls from William. This time, another call came in. bella pressed the answer button. 

"Where are you, Bella? He was very anxious when he could not find Bella. At that moment, when  he heard the call was answered, he immediately asked Bella. "i'm feeling a little uncomfortable, so I went to the hospital to check it." The detective agency was near the hospital, so Bella found an excuse. 

"A little uncomfortable? Which hospital are you in? I'll be right there." hearing that Bella was uncomfortable and went to the hospital, he immediately asked nervously. "There's nothing wrong with it. It's not that troublesome." Bella said guiltily. She did feel a little uncomfortable. It was just because she had her period. she was just trying to hide what she had just done. 

"Tell me where you are?" William's tone was still very anxious and asked Bella. "I'm in..." Bella hang up the call  and looked at the doctor's number in her hand. She sat in the waiting room and waited. 

Ever since she had a baby, it was always painful when she had her period. Sometimes the pain was enough to kill her. So she took the opportunity to check it. When William arrived, Bella was still waiting. When he saw that Bella sitting there with her stomach covered, William immediately walked over worriedly, "Bella, how are you. He must have been very anxious when he arrived. Bella could see the sweat on his forehead. 

 Bella had a stomachache because she was in her period. It wasn't a serious illness either. She did not explain to William clearly, so he was so anxious. "I'm fine, it is just a small problem for women."

It was only when she came out from the detective agency that she realized that she had her period, so she thought of going to the hospital to hide what had just happened. "You're so painful. How could this be a small problem?" William frowned and took thelist from Bella. He found that the doctor's number was in the back. If he waited, it would take a long time. He made a phone call. 

It wasn't too long before the  doctor greeted him and brought Bella in. Because it was the gynecology, William waited outside. "Miss Bella, your dysmenorhea situation is because your body was hurt badly when you gave birth to your child. Your uterus did not recover well, so you will feel pain everytime you are in your period." The doctor checked her and explained to her. 

Bella nodded. She had also expected that it was because of that. After all, she was in good health in the past and had never experienced dysmenorhea. "But this is just my initial judgement. You're still on your menstrual period, so there are no ways to do some tests. You should wait until your menstrual period finishes and then come over and do a detailed examination.

bella nodded, she did not think that dysmenorrhea was too much of a problem. This time, if its wasn't for the sake of hiding from William, she wouldn't have thought of coming to the hospital for an examination. 

When she came out of the clinic, William immediately walked to her and asked, "Bella, hos is it? Is it alright?" Seeing that he was worried about her, Bella's emotion was a little complicated. This man was really good to her, but it was because of Liam... 

She didn't know how she would stay with William if she found out that Liam was indeed her child. "It's alright. it's not a big problem. Just need to take some medicine and pay more attention to it." William was worried at the moment. He did not notice the alienation of Bella. He just asked Bella to rest for a while and he went to charge for the medicine. 

bella sat with her stomach covered, waiting for William to get the medicine back. Just then, she was a person coming out of another clinic. She saw that the woman was desperate and asked the doctor to save her. 

It was Vanessa's mother. Why did she come here? Was she seriously ill? It seemed like there was really no hope. Even the doctor shook his head. "No... you must have made a mistake. How could I get AIDS?"

Vanessa's mother shouted madly. After hearing that she had got AIDS, everyone around her evacuated quickly. They are afraid to being infected by her. That woman had AIDS!!! It turned out that karma really existed in this world. That woman had been doing bad things for so many years. Today, she finally paid for it. 

Bella was extremely delighted. It meant that this woman will not live well even if she is alive. If Daniel knew that she had such a disease, he would definitely abandon her. She would experience what Bella's mother had suffered. 

William took the medicine back and saw Bella was looking at  a person not far away. "What's wrong with that woman?" he didn't see the scene just now. He just saw that Vanessa's mother had been avoided by people and was slightly confused.

"She's Vanessa's mother. She's got AIDS." Bella said. She thought that she could use what William had given to her before.  "AIDS? She's got this disease. What if Daniel also got this?" William said. 

Bella did not know if Daniel was sick, but now she must tell Daniel about the woman's illness. She must let him know how many lovers this woman had. Of course, Bella knew that even if she didn't say that, Daniel would definitely examine his body. 

"Okay, don't worry about this first. Take some medicine and rest." William gave the medicine in his hand to Bella, and then poured a cup of hot water for her. he watched her taking the medicine. he was relieved when he saw she had taken a dose. 

After taking the medicine, Bella felt much better, so she didn't want to go home and rest. She asked William to take her to the company. Bella had not been to the company today and had not answered her phone call, so Daniel was a little nervous. Now that the company has not gone public, Bella must not cause any problems. 

When Daniel saw that William had brought bella, he gave a big sigh of relief. 'Bella, did something happen today? I found you didn't come and called you, but you didn't answer." Daniel asked. 

Bella looked at him. She wanted to say something, but stopped. Daniel was very surprised. "What's wrong?" Daniel asked. Bella sighed as if she was extremely unwilling to say, "I went to the hospital today and saw Vanessa's mother in the hospital. At that time, she could not control her emotion, saying that she had AIDS." 

Bella observed Daniel's expression when telling him. When Daniel heard this, his face turned pale, "What did you say? AIDS?" Daniel knew that Vanessa's mother was going to check her body, so when he heard what Bella had said, he was hald-believed. 

"I did not know it very clear. I'm just heard from it far away. But isn't she abroad? Why is she staying at home now and has such a disease?" Bella pretended to know nothing and continued to speak to Daniel. "Or... maybe I'm wrong!"

Daniel also suddenly realized that he had deceived bella. he was panic when he heard bella saying that Vanessa's mother had AIDS. "Then ... I still have something to do." Daniel hurriedly ran out. 

There was a cold flash in Bella's eyes. "Is there anything I can help you?" William asked bella shook her head and lifted up her bag. It was the document that William gave her last time. "With this document, I can do it myself." 

William knew that Bella wanted to avenge on her own, so he did not insist on it, "Okay, if you need my help, you must tell me." Bella smiled. People asked for help, but she hadn't seen anyone came to help without being asked for. 

"Okay, I'll call you if necessary!" William laughed satisfactorily then. When he saw that it was already late and he still had some things to do, he told Bella to take her medicine and rest well. Then he left.