Chapter 8

Claire's pov

"Why is she laying on the couch, Holden?" The woman asked concerned.

"Ha! Holden! That must be his name."

"She's my pet, Vera. If I want her to lay on the couch, she will." He defended my actions.

I wanted to stick my tongue out at her, but knew that wouldn't help the situation.

"Darling, I wish you wouldn't let pets on the furniture." She pouted.

I'm guessing, this Vera bitch was the girlfriend, or possibly wife. I wanted to roll my eyes at both possibilities.

"We're not bonded, Vera. I can do whatever I please." He responded coldly.

"Bonded must mean married. So, this is the girlfriend."

"Well, not yet anyways." She grinned, I gagged.

She snaked her arms around his neck and started kissing him. Now I was really about to throw up. They were getting pretty hot and heavy. I broke it up with a fake cough, to remind them that I was still in the room.

"Pet, go get cleaned up in the bathroom." He commanded, breaking their kiss.

I scrunched up my nose, knowing exactly what they were about to do.

"Yes, my lord." I said sarcastically and headed to the bathroom.

The doors closed weird here too. They closed from top to bottom. I just hoped it was soundproof as well.

It took me a good fifteen minutes to figure out how to turn the water on to the pool-tub. Everything was controlled digitally here.

I stripped off the dress I had been wearing since the auction and slowly walked into the water. It felt absolutely amazing, after everything I've been through. The water here even looked different. It had a blue hue to it, like the Caribbean sea.

I pressed a button on the digital pad in the wall and a liquid shot out from beneath it. I hit the same button again, only this time I put my hand under it.

I managed to catch the liquid and rubbed my hands together with it. Just as I suspected, it started to lather. I got more of it and lathered it into my hair. Closing my eyes, my mind drifted off to another world.

I didn't even hear Holden come in, much less stepping into the pool-tub.

"Do you need some help with that?" He whispered into my ear.

I jumped and turned around. I then immediately covered my eyes.

"Why are you in here?! Why are you in the pool-tub?! Why are you naked?! Jesus Christ, I'm glad your lower half is under water!" I shrieked, my voice going in and out from the shock.

"I realized, I needed to get cleaned up as well. Why waste the water with a separate bath?" He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"I'm sure you do need a bath." Realization hitting me, "EW! You mean to tell me, your juices and her juices, are in this water now?!" I started to walk towards the shallow end of the pool-tub.

He grabbed me and pulled me flush against his body. I could feel every bit of him between my legs.

"Does this feel like we had intercourse?" He asked, his hands gripping my waist.

I was speechless. I couldn't think straight with what I was feeling between my legs. He was far from small.

"Well pet?" He asked again.