Chapter 29

Claire's pov.

I returned the kiss, softly at first and then I deepened it. I knew I shouldn't have. I should have pushed him away, but I was tired. Tired of fighting my feelings and tired of fighting him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me to him as close as he could. His lips were somewhat rough and the scent of him filled my nose. I parted my lips slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside. I would have been lying to myself, if I said it wasn't on purpose. A low moan slipped out and my legs went weak. He held me up easily and moved us to the wall, pressing me against it. Our bodies became completely flushed with one another, allowing me to feel how hard he was. Somehow our lips never broke contact, within all the interaction. I wanted him, all of him.

"Ahem," I heard a voice behind him and he immediately moved away from me, turning to face the voice.

He still stood in front of me, which I was very grateful for, so I could fix myself. I smoothed down my hair and fixed my dress a little, before stepping out from behind him.

Amira stood there with her arms crossed in front of her chest, "Was I interrupting something?" I could here the playfulness in her tone.

"No, nothing at all." Holden brushed everything

She looked between the two of us and I could tell she was trying not to smile, "Well, Calvin is on his way. I was making sure all of the guests were completely gone, before he left his room."

"You're not going to tell anyone, right?" Holden

"Why would I do that when you could easily just tell my secret?" Amira scoffed, looking offended he would even think she would rat us out.

"Wait," I looked between Amira and Holden, "he knows!?" I looked at just Holden this time, "You know?!"

"Yes, I found out not too long ago. It's hard for Amira to keep anything from me," Holden said with a hint of arrogance.

Cal walked in and looked around the room. First at me, then at Holden. Holden's blank expression turned into a disgusted scowl.

"Amira told me you know now," Cal spoke to Holden, catching his expression. "You can act like interspecial relationships disgust you all you want, but everyone here knows you want to fùck Claire."

My jaw dropped. I could barely process what Cal had said, but Holden was already firing back.

"I don't give a shít about who loves who. What someone does in their own relationship is no business of mine. I just don't particularly like the fact that my sister bonded with you," Holden sneered.

"I see you didn't deny the part about Claire," Cal clapped back.

Holden rolled his eyes, "I don't know what you're talking about."

At this point Amira had moved to my side and whispered, "Should we leave and let them continue to play whose thing is bigger?" Holden and Cal were still going at it in the background.

I giggled at her comment and decided it was time to break the boys up, even though this was slightly entertaining. "Come on, guys. Let's put our dícks away and talk about what we're all doing in a secret meeting?"

Holden cleared his throat, stepping down from the verbal fight with Cal. "Yes. I wanted to tell you all that I've given your plan some thought."

Amira's face brightened, "And?"

"And I've decided to help," Holden answered.

"YES!" Amira threw her arms around her brother, planting a kiss on his cheek.