"He just looked so miserable." Stiles says against my chest. "He will be Stiles." I say and he sighs. "I just wish he would shout at me." Stiles says and I chuckle and ruffle his hair. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask and he nods.

I just lie in my bed watching the film with Stiles beside me. I hate that he's such an over thinker. He had good intentions and that's all that matters. "Stiles, we'll figure it out. You had good intentions okay? Stop over thinking it." I say and he sighs.

After watching a film I had to take my new sleeping tablets. I take them and then head into the bathroom and get ready for bed.

"I should probably leave." Stiles says as I head in to my room. I walk over to by the window where he was. "Call me if you want to talk." I say and he nods. He looks out my window and sighs. "We need to start doing this a different way." Stiles says and I chuckle. "I mean you can start coming through the front door, but something tells me you won't make it past Chris." I say and he laughs. "See you tomorrow, Stiles." I say and he smiled before climbing out my window and down the side of the house.

Sleep paralysis. Definitely a scary thing. Its something I never thought I'd experience. Last night, I was stuck staring at the ceiling. I couldn't move, talk or do anything. I felt completely and utterly weak and vulnerable. The sleep paralysis wore off and about 7am this morning.

Once I got up I got in the shower and washed my hair after two days of not washing it. I dry it and put in a messy bun. I just on some leggings and an oversized hoodie before heading downstairs. I have some breakfast but something seemed off. Victoria wasn't around the kitchen like she normally is. Her and Chris were no where in sight, but I just shook it off.

After I had breakfast I went up to my room and made my bed. I then finish all my school work so I can get it out of the way for spring break.

When Lydia said she was on the way I went in to Allison's room and sat on the bed. Allison was studying when Lydia walked in with bags from Macy's. "Clear your schedule girlies. This could take a while." Lydia says putting the bags down at the bottom of the bed.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asks laughing. "Its my birthday party. I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, mmm, after- hours casual." Lydia says looking at the dresses. I scoff whilst moving closer down the bed to be closer to them.

"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." Allison says and I look at her confused. "Its the biggest party of the year, Allison. Everyone knows." She says lying the dresses down on the bed.

"I was wondering if maybe... this year things, you know, might be different." Allison says. Lydia moves my legs slightly so she could have more room for the dresses on the bed. "Why would anything be different?" She says and I stand up next to Allison. "Just 'cause things have been off lately." Allison says awkwardly and I roll my eyes. "Things and people. Like Jackson." Allison says and my eyes widen and I turn to her.

"What so you care about Jackson?" Lydia asks softly and I smile at her sympathetically before looking at Allison and telling her to 'shut up' with my eyes. "Do you know if he's coming tonight?" Allison says and I mentally groan. I'm personally gonna kill her
"Everyone's coming." Lydia says staring at Allison.

"I brought you dresses. Allison you look better in floral, this ones for you." Lydia says handing a floral dress to Allison. "You look better in black. Makes you look sexy, badass." Lydia says and I smile and hold the dress that she gave me against myself.

Victoria stands there and knocks on the wall to get our attention. "Ms. Argent. What do you think of this one?" Lydia asks spinning around with a blue strapless dress against her. "Oh, it's lovely." Victoria says and I smile at her. "Allison, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the two of us." Victoria says and I swing back round to the bed looking at the dresses with Lydia. "Um, can we do it later?" Allison asks. "Actually, uh, to be honest, sooner would be... would be better." Victoria says. "Partys at ten." Lydia says sweetly to Victoria. "Um, will you be around before then?" Victoria asks smiling. "I think so." Allison says helping us choosing dresses for Lydia. "You think so." Victoria says and Allison sighs. "I don't know.