Chapter 74: Stowaway

Start from the beginning

Luffy: We're going, to pick up a friend.

Bonclay: ... 'T- They're doing it... For the sake of a friend ?!'

 Cobra: Vivi ? Now the s- Ohhh ! My, what a surprise

Cobra: Vivi ? Now the s- Ohhh ! My, what a surprise. I mistook you for the former queen for a moment.

Vivi: Sit down, Papa- I mean, Father... Igaram... I have something important to discuss...

Pirates: Mr. Bonclay ... ?!

Bonclay: ... Running away here, is unbecoming of an Okama ! COULD ANY OF YOU FIND YOUR MEALS PALATABLE, ON THE DAY AFTER ABANDONING FRIENDS WHO RISKED THEIR LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER FRIEND ?! Listen up, you scallywags and the Straw hat crew, and listen well !

Soldier: Miss Hina !! the enemies are heading in two different directions ! The duck-ship is sailing South !

Hina: the duck's the decoy, obviously.

Soldier: Ahh... NO ! STRAW HAT CREW SPOTTED ON THE DUCK SHIP ! MS.HINA ! THE DECOY IS THE SHEEP !!

Hina: ... AFTER THEM AT ONCE ! SET UP THE FORMATION AGAIN !

Nami: ... 3 minutes... ! It's time to move ! Full speed ahead !

'Luffy': GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! IS THE STRAW HAT LUFFY YOU'RE LOOKING FOR... THIS ?!

*Pop*

Bonclay: Too bad~ !

Soldier: Ms.Hina ! The sheep ship is escaping east !!

Bonclay: GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! You fell for my trap... We're masters of disguise, and... The friends of Strawhat !

 Stray from the path of men

Or stray from the path of women

But as the path of humans,