Chapter 74: Stowaway

Start from the beginning

"We'd have the upper hand if this were close combat..."

Zoro: But whether we try to escape or chase after them, they won't break their formation at all !

Jango: The black cage force's specialty "Black spear formation !"

Fullbody: It ain't a formation you little pirates can break out off ! HAHA ! TAKE THAT, DUMBASSES !!

Luffy: Ahh ! It's tha hypnotist ! Aren't you a pirate ?!

Sanji: Who's that guy on the left again... ?

Fullbody: At last, we've crossed paths again ! This time, I'll send that violent cook and the rest of his crew to the bottom of the sea ! I've powered up plenty !

Jango: Now look closely at this ring ! I'll prove it to you today that I'm no weirdo ! One...

"Still a tad too far for complete accuracy, it'd seem..."

Usopp: AMAZING !! I- I mean, all according to my calculations ! That's what happen when you go up against me !

Bonclay: The southern side of their formation collapsed ! We'll bust outta here by charging through there !

Pirates: Mr.Bonclay, we've got trouble !

Bonclay: WHAT ?!

Pirate: It's the black cage !

Luffy: What's that ?

Bonclay: GAH ! "Black Cage Hina" ! She's the Marine's HQ captain who patrols this area ! This is reaaaal bad ! Let's get outta here at once !

Pirates: Yes sir, Mr.2 Bonclay !!

Hina: We've weakened them quite a bit... There's no ship that our "black spear formation" cannot sink. But don't get cocky now, underestimate them and they'll be sure to bite you on your behinds. Once we get to their broadside, the rest of you are to Stand back. You'll only drag Hina down... Don't bother Hina.

Soldiers: Yes, ma'am !

Bonclay: What're you all doing ?! We've gotta escaaaaaape ! If we aim for that opening to the South, we can get outta here with minimal casualties ! Continue to sail like this and we'll be done in for sure !

Luffy: Go if you want, but we're staying.

Bonclay: YOU'RE WHAAAAAAT ?!

Pirates: Mr.Bonclay ! Please hurry onboard ! Let's escape by ourselves !

Nami: We have a promise, to be at the Eastern port at noon... We've got no time to change directions.

Bonclay: This is ridiculous ! Is there some treasure worth risking your lives over at that port ?! Fine, go ahead if you want !