XXXIII

Kenneth

Kenneth

"What are your plans?" Christian asked me as we walked out from the room where they kept me locked. I thought about that a lot since now they have taken the necklace away from me grasp. Truth to be told, I had almost given up on doing this. Seeing how someone so close to me just betrayed me, told me lies straight to my face and pretending that they loved me. But as of now, I did not care if she was family or not, whatever I need to do to take that necklace away from their possession... I will.

I glanced towards him as we peek to see if there were any of them around here. "We take down their weapons then take back the necklace,"

"Sounds easy... but extremely difficult thing to do," He nodded, then goes to check his gun barrel. 

"Yeah, so we got to be prepared. I hope we have enough ammo," I asked the man, checking the gun that he gave to me as well. "Don't worry, if we run out, could just use our fist. I like to get a little frisky sometimes," He joked, making me smile my front teeth at him. When the path was clear, both of us continue ahead, walking to where they could keep the necklace.

My eyes reach to find a silencer lying around the ground, they must have dropped it or something. Taking it, I assemble it with my handgun, following after Christian as we arrived at an entrance of a hall. "It seems this is where they do all the dirty work," I spoke, looking into of what it looks like the main hall. My eyes caught a long type of architecture, facing upwards into the sky. Then I saw the necklace, around Aunt Susan's neck. 

Christian scanned the whole area in front of us, looking for a possible way for us to crash into the party. I saw a spot where we could sneak into. Tugging onto Christian shirt, I gave him a signal to follow me inside the hall. We crouch slowly and quietly to the spot, taking cover behind a destroyed pillar.

"You go take down your aunt, snatch the necklace away from her. I'll cover for you from here," He commanded. I peek at my aunt, finding the right timing to lurch towards her.

My head turns to stare at him, feeling anxious about this. "Shoot precisely at them... not me, okay?" 

He chuckled."Don't worry, these hands are meant to shoot for the bad guys. Now go,"

Counting from one to three, I lunge my way towards the blonde haired woman. They immediately notice my presence and began to alert everyone that I escaped their prison. But at that moment, I pay no mind as I run fast towards the woman who betrayed her family. Using all of my strength, I pounce onto her, bringing her down to the ground. She gasped, feeling hurt as her back hits the dirty ground floor.

One of the men started to aim shots at me but was cut off instantly by Christian, shooting him straight on the head. He was not lying when those hands can shoot.

I struggle against my aunt as I reach for her neck, wanting to take the necklace from her. With one swift movement, I grabbed the necklace and snatch it away from her then rolling away fast from her body. My feet went to stand up quickly, taking out the gun and aiming it towards her.