XXXI

Kenneth

Kenneth

I heard shuffling around the room. My eyes were still closed, I was still half asleep and my mind was wandering in and out between my dream and reality. I think it may have been Christian entering the room. Knowing it was him, I did not care to open my eyes to see who it was. He was looking after me and I believe that nothing could come into this room unless they brought in a swarm of armies geared with guns.

At that moment, I felt a hand on my mouth, keeping me from making a noise. My eyes open up instantly to the gesture, looking at none other than Mateo himself. He was putting his index finger on his lips, telling me to keep quiet as he held a gun right onto my forehead. I whimper at him, shaking my head to tell him that he do not need to shoot me. 

"Is little Knowles going to shut up? Huh?" He taunts at me, holding my mouth tightly. I look to the door. Where was Christian?

He smirks at me dangerously. "Your boyfriend? He's been taken care of, don't worry. We're just going to bring you to somewhere else, yeah? You like a little adventure don't you?" With the gun still in his hand, he caresses my face with it, the feeling of the cold steel on my face was beginning to make me tremble in fear. In any second, he could pull the trigger and messed my face up right there. 

I suddenly feel dizzy out of nowhere. He must have put some drugs in his palm before even placing his hand on my face. Everything around me starting to double, then became blur, I was hallucinating from the drug he uses on me. 

What the fuck is going on?

With one final breath, I closed my eyes again as the atmosphere went dark, and I was out from being conscious.

#

I woke up from my sleep, then lifting my body up with my elbow on the mattress of the bed. My eyes squinted as I saw Christian sitting the edge of the bed, shirtless. I never see the man shirtless before. What kind of world was this?

"Christian?" I asked the man who was looking down, maybe thinking of something.

With one turn, he looks at me, his eyes were all red. He was crying. Then all of a sudden, he crawls up to me, closing the distance between us. I stare the white in his eyes that were all red from crying too much. I wanted to know what was wrong.

He kisses me, connecting his lips with mine for the second time now. I have no reason to reject the kiss, obliging to his every action. His hands went up and down on my body, feeling the naked skin. I tug onto his hair, kissing him back roughly. Why was kissing him feels so good?

But somehow, I manage to recall what was going on. This was not going right. Why would he cried then kisses me?

My hands went to his chest. Using all of my strength, I push him away, breaking the heat that we have. I stare at him questioningly. This was weird of him.