XXX

Kenneth

Kenneth

"Just hold on," Christian spoke, helping me to walk into the hotel, reaching for our room. To go to the hospital right now would make a big deal out of this situation. It would let them know too, that we were at the hospital. My body leans into him, holding the wound with one arm, while the other was clutching onto him. 

The walk to our room was hasty, every step the Christian took was in long strides, and I was struggling to keep up with him. How was I to keep up? The man was ten times stronger than I was, and I was ten times weaker than I was before getting shot. I squeezed my eyes in pain, my teeth biting my lips to distract myself from the pain. 

Christian looked down at me, he was starting to get annoyed that I was slowing the walk to our room. "Fuck it," He cursed out of nowhere then stop walking. I look at him, trying to figure out what he was doing but was cut from the thought when he casually just picks me up from the group, carrying me bridal style to the room.  He was now running, and I was now flustered by the sudden action. It made me feel warm all of a sudden. I hide my face into his chest, embarrassed that I was blushing and that people might see us. But he did not care, he continues running, carrying me to somewhere safe, for now at least.

I flinch when he started kicking through the door. The sound of the door opening made me look to the front, we finally arrive. Hurrying to the bed, he lay me down onto it. I lean against the bedpost. My hand still holding onto the wound, I was scared to put my hand away. Scared that if I do, it would be much more painful than it was before.

But then, he started reaching for my hand. He looks at me, telling me that he was going to tend to the wound with only his look. I nodded at him, it had to be done, we need to get the wound tended now or never. It was making my heart beats faster and faster by the thought of it. Christian then went away to get a medical box, thankfully the hotel was kind enough to provide one in the room. He takes the medical box from a drawer then went his way back to sit beside me. 

Again, he puts his hand on the mine which was still on the wound. Slowly, he takes my hand, stained with blood, away from the wound, putting it to my side. Both of his hands went to my shirt. With one move, he rips the shirt open. The sound of the shirt tearing open just made me hot out of nowhere. The way he does it just made it hotter.

"Stay still, Kenneth. Or I'm not going to take that bullet off from you," His voice was stern, making me stay in my place as a stone. My shirt was ripped open further, revealing my naked body. His eyes went to scan me from up to down. He looked stunned. I lean down to see the wound, seeing the hole created from the bullet.

I cringed in agony. "That is going to leave a mark," 

"Apparently...," He replied. Christian then pursued to use a large tweezer, aiming its way to the wound. I closed my eyes, trying to not look at what he was doing. Without warning, he went inside, searching for the bullet. I tossed and turn, grunting so loud from the sting. I bit my lip so hard to not let myself scream in pain. My hand went to grab Christian's shoulder, holding it tightly.