XIII

Christian

Christian

"Argh," I hissed in pain as the hot brown liquid was spread out onto the desk. My hand accidentally crash against the mug as I was reaching over a document. I wave my hand roughly to get the burning sensation off, also keeping it cool. Rafael came inside, looking at the mess in surprise.

I looked at him obnoxiously. "Dude, help me, won't ya?" My mouth let out a grunt as I stand up from the chair, away from the messy desk, getting something to wipe the spilled coffee.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Sorry...," He replied quickly as he helped move away the papers that were on the table. We were trying to stay all night to search about the meaning of the marking found on the wall in the Collin's house. A cup of coffee was supposed to keep us awake through the night but it seemed it just made things more cataclysmic than I expected it to be. Well not entirely because of the coffee. But also because of how my mind wanders back and forth from the case, to the one at home... in brackets - arranged marriage but also Kenneth or... Kenny or Ken, I always smile remembering how he just casually spilled out his 'calling name' that easily.

Alissa has not been calling me after the time when I lashed out at her about the marriage. I knew she would tell mother about this. It was obvious that everything should be known by the mastermind herself. But I did not care, my relationship was not to be made easy by someone, not even my mother herself. If I like someone then I will pursue to ask them out. At the moment, I... kind of have attracted to... well you know.

Kenneth has been on my mind after the last time we talked about what happened at Mr and Mrs Collin's house. It seemed that what was going in his mind was something that traumatized him for so long. It was beginning to get into my mind what did he go through. He looked so scared.

After leaving the crime scene that day, we have been working non-stop, round the clock, almost endless till I never got to know what my home looks like right now. What we find now, was nothing except the meaning of the sentence that we discovered underneath the blood on the wall.

'If you seek, then you shall see'

It was sort of like a message that gives hidden meaning on a puzzle. It was one of the pieces that we need to solve in this case. What was this case? Is it really a case? Or a puzzle? What kind of game were these killers playing? And occult? We tried to find what kind of occult that has the same logo or marking that was drawn onto the wall. We find nothing, straight no idea of what kind of occult it was. But my thoughts tell me that these occult were after someone, if they were killing these people, then these people must have relation to someone, or an organization. A hidden organization that I think is behind all of this. Because if it was, then there will not just be one killer, or killers. There will be... I do not know, hundreds?

But I found one group of occult that were similar to the one here. They were called Hexagon but the group was successfully taken down years ago by the famous Alan Knowles and Sharon Knowles. I still wonder if Kenneth were related to them. He could be but the name Knowles was popular since 1891. Anyone could be a Knowles.