XXXII

Christian

Christian

"Hello?" I put the phone onto my ear, trying to hear what my mother was now trying to say to me now. At times like this, I have no time to hear to her talk or her reasons on why I should marry her girl, Alissa. I have even told her I am not doing so. Even when she threatens to drop my heir from her legacy, I pay no mind to it. Nothing could ever stop me from changing my decision the same way nothing could stop her change hers too. I like somebody else and that somebody was Kenneth. I like him more and I want to be with him.

The aftertaste of his lips was still lingering on my lips. I could feel them even when he was not near me or even kissing me for the matter. The way he just melts into my touch sends me to my peak at that moment. His skin, when I touch them, they were soft, untouched. Even when he was now wounded by a bullet, his skin still felt like something new. I was more than happy when I get to feel him under my arms. The feeling when he straddles me, it feels exotic. I just knew I was hard right away. Even he himself could feel them. I hope he was not too surprised by how excited I was.

My mother sighed into the phone, bringing me back onto reality from my daydream. "I know you said no, but please Christian, for once, do it for your mother," She started, lacing her words with pleading. Somehow she did not even have to mention the marriage to let me know what she was talking about. I already knew it was always about this.

I was done on hiding my feelings from her. My heart was aching to just let her know about whom I truly like. And so I did.

"Mom... does it never dawn to you that I like someone else. Could you not tell that I like someone else?" I left her statement unattended, asking her a question of mine.

"Honey, you never like someone. If you do, I would have known right a-,"

"That's the thing mom! You don't know!" I cut her off immediately. 

I could feel her face moulding, forming a bewildered expression. "What do you mean, Christian?"

"I like someone...," She gasped in surprised, being silent moments after. But when I tried to call her if she was still there, she beats me to it. "I should have known... lately, your friend, Rafael has been telling me that you look so happy at work because you met a friend. Is that friend...?" She stops, allowing me to continue.

I sighed in relief that she takes it gently. "Yes... he is. I like him, more than Alissa," I received no response from her. I was starting to get worried that she might have fainted, passed out that it was a 'he' and not a 'she'. 

"Mo-,"

"Well, what are we waiting for? I need to see this young lad. We might need to prepare for the wedding as soon as possible!" She squealed, loud and clear in my ear. Marriage?! Kenneth was still eighteen, the boy could die out of shock if he was to marry that early. Even at my age, I could die too.