Doctor says "Mr. Raizadha there is no need of worrying. These tablets are mandatory for every women who is pregnant."

Arnav then chills up.

Khushi says "Doctor I want to care for my child in the best way. Just tell me all that I have to do. I'll care for it in the best possible way."

Doctor smiles telling her "Mrs. Arnav I know you will follow all the instructions. Just eat properly and have a good rest and yes, I forgot to tell you, Many patients have this doubt whether they can have relation or not when the girl is pregnant. Yes Mrs. Raizadha you can."

Arnav and Khushi share an eyelock ogled. They then turn away hiding their shyness. They think of whether they'll be able to have any relationship further. Arnav and Khushi recall their moments in Nainital. Khushi feels uncomfortable. They then bid goodbye to the doctor and walk back home.

Arnav and Khushi are in the dining room eating.

Nani asks " Chote what did the doctor say?" 

Arnav replies " Nothing Naniji she gave her some tablets to eat daily."

She panics and asks "What?? tablets at this age??"

Arnav says "Naniji these are general tablets to be taken by a pregnant women"

She says "What is this beta.. Even I was pregnant twice but was asked to take only desi ghee and other healthy foods. I didn't even take any sort of tablet. Don't know what nowadays treatments are like.." She sighs.

They clear the dining room.

Meanwhile Nk had shifted his room from the top floor to the guest room at the ground floor. Anjali , Payal and Khushi are walking together and discussing about something. They pass by the Guestroom and hears Nk talking over his phone "Ya darling....no I haven't informed any of them.. But soon will.. Why are you acting so traditional baby?? Why do you want me to inform them now itself??.... What??.... no way.. you can't come here now.. Are you inside the flight??..Listen..."

Anjali and the other two of them were perplexed and asks Nk " Nk who is your darling.." Nk gets shocked and tries to conceal but Payal snaps saying "Nk you have to tell us.." Nk says "waah Bhabhi you also know to snap? Wonder how Akash reacts to this. I thought you were a shy person. Well most of the Gupta's are like this only."

Payal cuts him saying "will you talk like this to your Bhabhi? Well I'm now a Raizadha and not a Gupta. Now don't try to deviate from the topic. Tell us the matter."

Nk says "Di, Bhabhi I myself am confused by what is happening give me time I'll tell you all during the dinner tomorrow."

Anjali says "What's the matter.. Well why can't you tell now itself?"

Nk says "well it's a surprise"

Khushi says "What's the difference telling now and at tomorrow's dinner?"

Nk says "You all will know."

In Anjali's room....

Shyam is closing Anjali's eyes with his hands and they both enter together.

Anjali says "Hey Shyamji where are you taking me??? Offoh I can't see anything."

Shyam replies " Wait Rani Sahiba" and makes her to open her eyes..

Anjali sees a beatiful crib. He says "Happy Anniversary" She lets a shock of excitement. She hugs Shyam and says " Thank you soo much.Same to you " Shyam tells her " Rani Sahiba all this is from my earnings.."

Anjali lets a tear and says "Shyamji you are the best..."

She further adds "If Khushiji also gets the same gift I'll be happy.."

Shyam says "offoh Rani Sahiba this is.. just imagine na how it'll be when our kid is sleeping in this pram, we all will be playing with Khushiji's kid and when Khushi's kid is sleeping in this pram we all will be playing with our kid."

Anjali beams and says "I'm waiting for that day Shyamji...I am eagerly waiting for those days ..."

She keeps hugging him tightly.

Shyam smirks and says to himself " even I am waiting for those days eagerly Rani Sahiba...."

Shyam asks her " Where is my gift?? Have you forgotten?"

Anjali says "How can I even? Here... have it."

Shyam opens the gift and gets a parker pen.

Anjali says and hugs him "A best gift for a lawyer like you... You can write about your cases with this.. Such a hardworking person you are."

She hugs him and he retorts her smirking. His Rani Sahiba still thinks he is at job.

Anjali goes out of the room and tells others.

Akash and Payal are very happy seeing Di in such state and prays her this longevity of happiness. They wish them saying " Happy Anniversary "

Nani hugs her and says "Happy Anniversary beta.." Shyam and Anjali takes her blessings.

Arnav comes and hugs her and says "Di Happy Anniversary."

Anjali hugs him and Khushi and says "Chote Its not only my anniversary but also Shyamji's too. Wish him also naa.."

Arnav gets angry but Khushi places a hand on his. He controls his anger. He doesn't know why and what makes him love her soo much. She is able to control his anger.

He then walks away to his room excusing "Di I am expecting an important call. I'll be back."

With that he leaves the place and goes to his room. Khushi follows him. Arnav is very angry thinking about Shyam. Khushi comes inside and hugs him. Arnav is shocked by this gesture but hugs her back. After all she is his wife . She has rights on him.

Khushi says"Don't worry Arnavji everything will end soon"

Arnav says still hugging her "Khushi you haven't answered me."

Khushi says angrily breaking the hug " You know what Mr. Raizada you are a fool. How many times do I have to prove you that I don't love him. I controlled your anger because I didn't want any fight in the house not because I have any feelings for him."

Arnav cuts her and pins her on the wall . He breathes at her heavily.

Khushi gets nervous but tries to control her feelings.

He whispers at her "you haven't answered me about my love".

Khushi gasps seeing himvery close to her.

Note: Good news!! New story on the way!!!