They took the coat off of Yoongi and threw it on the ground beside them. The knife wielder placed the sharp object on Yoongi's wrist. He started to slowly walk behind him while dragging it across his arm.

He wasn't putting enough pressure to puncture his skin but he could tell that the slightest movement could be troublesome for Yoongi.

Yoongi started to sweat once the knife started to move up his arm. "Just hand over the case and this will be over before you know it. And be careful, make the wrong decision and this could end very badly for you."

He warned Yoongi as he brought the knife to his throat. He started to put more pressure onto Yoongi's neck and he slowly started to move it towards the back of his neck.

Yoongi tried his hardest to not scream in pain. He could feel a warm liquid slowly run down his neck. "You might want to hurry up with your decision."

Yoongi fought tears as the knife was re-placed onto the back of his wrist. He felt the same liquid drop down from his wrist. He so badly wanted to hand over the suitcase but he couldn't. He knew that they would just kill him anyway.

I messed up...I shouldn't have come here. Now me and y/n will both die.

Just before Yoongi was about to give up, there were sirens coming down the driveway.

"Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air!" A man dressed in a uniform came out of the vehicle with a gun in hand. A few more cars pulled up and more officers rushed out.

Yoongi felt relieved once he felt the blade leave his wrist. He looked at the van and saw Jungkook standing there with his phone in hand.

(A/n) jungkook snuck into the trunk of the van before those guys took Yoongi. That's why Yoongi looked over that guys shoulder in the previous chapter.

But sadly enough, that relief was soon washed away once the man that held the blade pushed a button on a device that he was hiding behind his back.

The man had a handheld transceiver and yelled into it. "NOW!" Just before Yoongi could question what he was talking about the building behind him had fire running up the walls from all directions.

"Y/N!" Yoongi's eyes widened in fear and he immediately ran towards the building. He heard Jungkook call his name but he wouldn't stop for anybody.

One of the criminals picked up a gun and aimed it at Yoongi. but before he could fire a police man from behind him shot his shoulder. He dropped the gun and held his shoulder in pain.

Yoongi looked in every room he could and kept screaming y/n. But he couldn't find her anywhere. He started coughing and even burnt himself a few times.

He had no luck until he heard someone other then him start to cough. He shot his head up and started to continue his search.

"Y/N!" He called out but there was no response. "Y/N!" He tried again and this time he heard something.

"Yoon- *cough* Yoongi!" He heard a desperate cry for help coming from a nearby room.

He started coughing more and more the longer he stayed there. He was about to call her name again but he stopped once he saw a figure tied up in a chair.

He ran in and saw y/n crying and coughing. "Yoongi!" She sobbed his name. "Don't worry I'm here." He said as he started untying the ropes around y/n.

Once he was done he helped her up in a panic. "Alright we don't have much time. Hurry!" He grabbed her wrist and started running, trying to find his way out.

He slowed down once he started to cough even more. He was going to keep running but stopped once y/n's wrist left his hand.

He stopped and turned around to see y/n on her knees struggling to keep herself up.

"Yoongi...I...I can't go..." she said with the tears still streaming down her face.

"Y/n. You have to go...you can't stay here." Yoongi tried to encourage y/n to keep going. He lost to much of his own strength So he wasn't able to carry her.

Yoongi kneeled down in front of y/n and just looked at her fragile state with saddened eyes.

"Yoongi- *cough cough* you...you have to leave. I won't make it but you have a chance." Yoongi became shocked at her words.

"No! I can't leave you here...I would never forgive myself...I can't go on without you..."

"Yoongi...I..." she couldn't finish because of her coughing. Her entire body collapsed onto the floor.

Yoongi coughed and tried to help her but he was to week to move her. "Please...leave..." her eyes fell completely shut, she blacked out.

Yoongi knew what this meant. There was no hope...in only a matter of minutes, she would be dead. But He had a chance to escape.

Tears fell from his eyes as he looked behind him and then back at y/n. A slight smile grew on his face.

He laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "I wish you could hear me y/n...

I love you..."

He placed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. But he heard faint voices from behind him. "I see them, Over there!" That's all he heard before blacking out just like y/n...

(The end)

⬇️Please read!!!!⬇️

(A/n) JK!!!!!! It's not the end!!! Please don't leave!!!!! Ok I doubt I actually fooled anybody with that stupid trick. So did you like the chapter? If so, please vote ⭐️ and comment!
And GEEZ this chapter almost made me cry...jk.
Have a great day/night!