Meanwhile in Akash's room,

Akash says to Payal "Payalji we must hurry soon.. Dekha(see) Bhai had been so smart. He is so soon. See here we got married before him well a few hours before his marriage I guess. Now he is going to become a father. But see we have not planned for even our honeymoon."

Payal says "But Akash ji. He is your elder brother. So it is correct only... Somehow what had happened is for good only.. That's how the order of generation comes."

Akash retorts saying "But Khushi Bhabhi is younger to you na? See from your sister's point of view. She is pregnant and see you are still not agreeing for our honeymoon... Guess I must be like Bhai.. then I think you will do all I say"

Akash pouts making him look cute. Payal laughs seeing him.

Akash says "oh!! You get laughs do you? Wait I'll tell you what it feels like laughing"

He tries to pounce at her but she escapes running.

Akash sys "Ohh! Mrs.Akash is escaping!!! Wait ... come here.." With that he runs behind her.

In Anjali's room

Shyam is appaled by his thoughts. He doesn't know what to do... He wasn't as shocked as this even in ArShi marriage. The thought of another Raizada member made him uneasy. I mean He must know When Khushi and Arnav are married, one day or the other they will also have a child. But the thought of having a child at that moment made him uneasy.What was in his mind? He was fidgety. He got up from his bed and was slowly making a move out of his room . He sees Anjali who was sleeping peacefully sufficed. She had peace clearly in her face as if she has fulfilled all her life endeavors and is willing to die at any moment.

He goes upstairs without making a noise. He moves to the top floor room silently. It was dark in the corridors of RM. Filtered moon light fell on his tensed face. His silhouette fell on the doors of RM. There were two prying cat's eyes visible from the filtered light but wasn't to Shyam. It was well hidden. Suddenly he heard a sound from the kitchen and the prying eyes blackened out. He gets panicked and has sweat all over. He goes to the Kitchen descending downstairs. His heart pounding very fast to see who it was at this time. He goes and sees that it was Nani. He let's a sigh of relief.

He asks "Naniji.. You at this time? What are you doing?"

Nani says "I'm making sweets damadji (son-in-law).. Khushi bitiya is pregnant na?"

Shyam loathes saying " Naniji but at this time...Do you need help?"

Nani says "No Damadji, I am very happy today, nobody will let me cook alone in the daytime. It's been years since I've cooked alone. My Great grandson!! Donno whether I'll be alive when he's born..So"

Shyam disrupts and pretends saying "Don't say like that Naniji! You will feed your grandson with your own hands mark my words."

Naniji lets a tear fall and says "Dekhenge (let's see) Damaadji..I hope so... By the way what are you doing at this time? Why are you sweating soo much? "

Naniji lowers the burner concerning him. 

Shyam backs off and says "Nothing naaniji. I just had a bad dream. I came here to drink water. I thought not to disturb Rani Sahiba.." 

Nani gives him water and says "Don't worry Dammadji.. Everything is fine.." Shyam smirks and drinks the water. 

He says "Sleep soon Naniji" pretending to care her. 

He eyes the top floor moving out. What was there??. Probably some mystery. He goes to his room and checks Anjali. Yes she was sleeping peacefully. He lets a sigh of relief and sleeps beside her.

Next Morning

Khushi was the first person to wake up early in the morning. As she wakes up, she finds Arnav next to her. It shocks her and she remembers the incidents that happened the day before.

She places her hand on the stomach and says "I won't let anything happen to you.." with that she caresses her belly.

She smiles and sees the fresh rays of sun with a new outlook of life having positive vibes.

She sees Arnav and smiles thinking even if their marriage was for some time period she actually liked it. She thinks how her life would have been if she had married Shyam without knowing the truth. She now realizes that she is going to become a mother.

Yes Arnav was right She mustn't think about their contract marriage now. All she needs to concentrate is in the present. She wakes up and freshen herself. She bathes early. She sees Arnav sleeping serenely and smiles. How tired he must be after the meeting and the breaking news of their new Raizada member.

She goes down and descends the stairs hastily as usual. But then remembers that she is pregnant. So she keeps her speed slow keeping a hand on her stomach. She heads towards the kitchen and sees a big hot pack.

She opens and exclaims "Halwa!!"(sweet). She gets happy and starts eating it. She completes it in a go. Yes!! The whole hot pack, leaving no traces of what she ate.

Then we hear Arnav's shout "Khushi!!"Khushi gets shocked and goes out. Arnav calls her name shouting repeatedly. Everyone comes to the hall and panics.

Khushi comes by and asks " What happened?"

Arnav then chills and says "Nothing.. When did you wake up?"

Everyone then calms down giving a wry smile to both of them. Nani says "Our Chote is so possessive that he cannot live without his wife even for a minute "

Khushi looks at him. The both share an eye lock. Yes both were talking with their eyes understanding each and every word what they are retorting themselves. If they cannot live even for a minute without each other, how are they going to live the whole life after 4 months. Arnav gave her an assurance to her through his eyes that he'll take care of everything. Khushi needn't worry as she had started having hopes in him. A new feeling of being protected came in her.

Nani says breaking their trance" Bitiya I've kept the halwa for you... Did you eat it?"

Khushi says "Haan Naniji.. It was very tasty and whoops! I forgot to share it with Di.. I mean she is also pregnant right and I ate the whole lot...!?".

She pouts. Anjali says " Arre Khushiji! When you are pregnant you need to eat twice. See me I've put on weight. And by the way Nani should make twice for me too because even I will eat the whole lot.."

Arnav decends then says " Khushi we need to go to the doctor.. Di are you coming.?"

Anjali says "no Chote. I just went yesterday. You both go, and take care Khushiji"

Nani says " I'm going to sleep. I'm very tired of making the Halwa the whole night.. "

Khushi asks " You made just for me waking up the whole night Naniji.. Did anyone help you?"

Nani says " No Bitiya I don't want help that's why I woke up the whole night and made it because in day time you all don't allow me to cook. Donno whether I'll be able to serve our member when he's born. I might be dea.."

Khushi curt her saying " No Naniji don't say like that..Thank you soo much" She says having tears in eyes and hugs her.

Shyam looks on seeing this Drama.