"Bestfrenn." Bey called.

"Wassup." I joined Chris on the couch.

"You're living larger than me. What's yo celebrity career you been hiding from me?" She looked around the mansion.

"Uh, that's something you need to ask him. He's the money man." I looked over at Chris.

"Yea, now I see why your sister fought you over him." She joked.

"First off, I just not found that out like a few weeks ago. Second, yea we fought, but guess who got ha ass beat. Not I, She asked for it." I informed.

"Stop bragging about that shit." Chris looked down at me.

"I'm not bragging, I just speak facts. Beyoncé, what's up with this album that got the blogs talkin."  I got up from the couch walking into the kitchen.

"I honestly don't know why everybody so excited. I ain't gave a release date, the title or nothing. It's like the shit was leaked, how can something be leaked and I haven't even started working on it?" Beyoncé sounded upset about her situation.

"Aye, I know yo ass not all mad and shit. You said being famous was your dream, not only that but you're a big inspiration to many souls out there." I rubbed her shoulders to calm her.

"Am I an inspiration to you, though? Best friend, I did this so me and you both could live our best life and be happy. So, would you enjoy the famous life with me?" She pouted looking over at me.

"I mean, I don't know what I would do to be famous."

"Oh, just walk beside me in front of paparazzi." She insisted.

"Damn, it's that bad?" I giggled.

"Yes, you just don't know." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Like I was saying, if it was a possibility of me becoming famous...... I don't wanna be famous just for being a close friend of yours." I explained.

"Well, you wanna sing or rap? Ohhh, maybe you could be an actress." Beyoncé said with excitement. She really wants me to be famous.

"Uh, no. Something I wanna do with my own passion is being an entrepreneur. I don't know if that'll bring me so much fame like you though, Bey."

"No, that's probably the best way to lead to fame. But what do you wanna invest in?"

"Like cosmetics, fitness and health, maybe hair extensions, then I'll work my way up and build my brand." I smiled at the thought of being so successful, in the future.

If I'm lucky.

"Mhmm, those are dope ideas. You finishing college out here? And starting your business?" She questioned.

"Most likely not, I'm actually planning on moving back to Chicago." I truthfully stated.

"No, why would you want to do that? We both planned on leaving Chicago, which we did. And now you wanna move back." Beyoncé huffed.

"I just, I don't know. I have to start making my own choices and what I feel like is best for me. Don't worry about me tho boo. I'm straight, you gotta worry about your music and the Beyhive which is all that matters." I tried to convince.

"No, of course I'm gonna worry. You as my bestie should know that I'm gonna worry about you all the time. I don't care how many fans, how much money or fame I have, because if you aren't okay then I'm not okay. You want to go back to a life that me and you both agreed we would get away from as soon as we had the chance. The life that I live now, being a singer, was my escape. Now you have to take your opportunity, your escape, and run with it." She spoke, Beyoncé really doesn't like what happened to me back in Chicago. And she doesn't want us to go back for nothing.