Nani says "Chote i am going to become a par daadi( paternal Great grandmother)".

Arnav asks "What???".

Nk says "Haan nannav I am going to become a chacha.."

Mami says " Hello hi bye bye.. I am going to become daadi" (grandmother) .

Mama says "and me a grandfather..".

Anjali says "Aur main bua..."( and me an aunt(father's sister))

Arnav looks confused and gives a smile.. He goes and hugs Akash..

He says "congratulations..! Akash". Akash caressed him back saying "Thank you bhai (brother) for making me a chacha..."

Arnav looked amiss. He says "par...."

Everyone then says in chorus "And you are going to become a Father...!".

Arnav looks shocked.. He couldn't say anything. He first thought that they were bantering him. But then he thought it must be true because no one would feign at this time. He pretends to be happy. But at this time he badly wanted to meet Khushi.

He asked "Where is Khushi??" Everyone says " she is in her room taking rest."

Mami says "Arnav bitwa...marriage happened only after PayAsh par tum toh speed mein pakade hue ho..( you have caught the speed)"

Nani retorts her to keep quiet. Anjali hugs Arnav with tears.

She says "I'm sooo happy for you chote!!" She keeps a Kaala tikka(Black spot) on him.

Mamaji says "Shaabash (very good) beta...! go and see your wife..".

Nani says "I have made sugarfree Jelabis... Everyone should eat sugarfree in the name of Chote.." Arnav looks on. Is he dreaming?? They all make him eat jelabis.

Anjali says "Arre leave him everyone he must meet his wife.." They all make way for him to the room. Arnav goes to his room looking puzzled still wondering if it's true. He goes inside and sees Khushi's face devasted and notices her red eyes. He closes the door. Looking at him Khushi lets more tears down.

She glides back looking scared and says "no Mr.Raizada I can't do this.. I can't kill my child.... and.."

She couldn't say more she was weeping. She keeps gliding away from him and adds "I'll leave you and go away... This won't be your responsibility...We'll separate after few months.... But I've decided i'm not going to kill a soul for our mistake.."

With that she suppurates. Arnav couldn't handle more. He had tears overflowing from his eyes.

Khushi says "I am going to become a mother....and.." She found herself on Arnav. He hugged her and cries saying "Sorry Khushi I'm really sorry...I shouldn't have said like that on the previous day!" Khushi is aghast by his gesture but continues saying "No Arnavji I'll take care of this kid and.."

Arnav says after being composed but still hugging her "Atlast I'm Arnavji after so many days.. you've been calling me Mr.Raizada till now.."

Khushi says "par Arnavji....Listen to me..."

Arnav curtails her saying "Khushi I love you..."

Khushi pops her closed eyes hearing this. Her remaining tears flowed. She was taken aback by his words. Was she dreaming? She saw the time and it was 2.00 am. She lets a sigh of relief thinking that it's a dream and she'll be sleeping by now. She wouldn't be pregnant too. Yeah! What a thought. Atlast I'm dreaming thank god!!. Arnav releases her and stares at her.. "Dhak... dhak.....dhak....dhak....." beat her heart. Arnav's heart joined her's syncing rhythmically. He places a kiss on her forehead.. She could feel it... I mean she could feeeeell it. So she wasn't dreaming. Oh no! She was awake with her senses. He said I love you to her and she is pregnant. What should she say to him. She was confused by his words. I mean everything just happened soon! Her parent's death, her marriage, her consummation, and now she's pregnant before her jiji. I mean this was not intended. She can't understand what was going on. Arnav's reaction made her puzzled. Was someone watching them? No the curtains are all closed and the door too. Is there a camera in their room placed by kin to know what would be Arnav's reaction seeing her? I mean he is behaving like a proper pati(husband). He reacts in the same way how a pregnant woman would expect her man to react when he knows she's pregnant. All these were going in Khushi's mind. Well she's a girl she must think at least this much. She lets a tear fall and thinks how Arnav had said to her when she informs him that she was engaged "farak padta hai Dammit...Kyunki..." (It matters me dammit...because...).She further thinks how he had said to her when she went with Nk and thought she was no more seeing an Ambulance. 

How he says "What if I lost you..." and says "kyunki..." (because..) .

And that's because what he now told her. But Khushi wonders that if he would have loved her, he would have said to her before itself. He would have said to her on the day of payash wedding before the events with Shyam. She remembers how she had thought the message written by Shyam to be ASR's one on the day of Payash's marriage. If he had really loved her he would have said it to her before itself.. Yes! Men seek chances to propose their lady love. But here after their marriage, after their consummation, he is announcing his love for her. Was this for her pity or is there a reason behind it? The sound of Arnav crying made her to come in the present. She was shocked to see Arnav crying. She had never seen Arnav in Tears and that too like this. Was this because of happiness or guilt? Were these tears of joy or tears of repent? She couldn't help but hugged Arnav keeping her hands on his head. He was surprised.

He again muttered "I love you Khushi.."

Khushi didn't know how to react. She said "Don't worry Arnavji every problem will end soon..."

Arnav received in a different way. But what Khushi meant was different.

Arnav released her and said "I've realized now Khushi.. please forgive me.. I'm really sorry...I've caused you this much pain.. but in return you gave me nothing but peace.... please forgive me..." 

Khushi says "It's not like that Arnavji..... It's okay... fine.." There was a two minute silence. The couple couldn't react thinking what will happen next. It felt like the earth revolved around them very soon. Khushi asked Arnav " Arnavvji.... do u really want to have a kid?" Arnav remains silent. 

Khushi adds stammering " no.. Arnavji.. i...mea...i mean.. you said ...you'd like to abort..my kid.." Arnav face went cold.. He was now Angry.

Khushi adds "no Arnavji...not.." That's it hearing her voice he got angry. He got up and Khushi goes backwards.

He comes forward and says " What did you say??? I like to Abort your kid?...What do you mean by your kid Dammit??? I'TS OUR KID!!!!"

Khushi cries seeing him.

Arnav then composes himself and says "Ahmm.. I'm sorry Khushi but it's just that I should control my anger.. you Know what ? What I said that day was just because of anger. I didn't mean that Khushi.."

 Khushi is puzzled and gets angry saying "What sort of a person are you ?? you say I love you a minute before.. now you're shouting at me for no reason?? You know what Arnav ji I think you need to visit a psychiatrist tomorrow.." 

Arnav doesn't say anything. He calms down and hugs her. She tries to release it but he doesn't .

He says "Khushi do you think I'm so stone hearted??"

Khushi says "no you're rock hearted..! At least a stone can be hammered easily. But a rock can't!!" Arnav was about to fume but he controls himself.

He says without noticing her words "It's okay Khushi I can understand...! let it be as you say ... But do you really think I would kill a baby? I married you with abhorrence just for Di's kid ,Do you think I could do this to a kid and that too ours? " 

Khushi was unsure at the beginning but then confirmed it that what he is doing now to her is a mere pity.