When You Go Grocery Shopping

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Grocery shopping with Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya wasn't too difficult but it wasn't easy either...

Shoto didn't really have any experience when it came to grocery shopping, his mother usually went on her own (to have some sort of escapism) or she'd have it delivered. He didn't really know how it worked. He knew you get what you want and then go to the cash register to pay for the goods but he didn't know how to make a list. How he knew what they needed for the week. It seemed almost foreign for Shoto to go shopping.

So whenever they went shopping, Shoto often put more things than they needed into the shopping cart. He didn't even confer with his boyfriend either, he saw something, wanted it and puts it in the cart without a second thought. He didn't care about the price. He didn't care what brand or make it was. It was food at the end of the day.

Izuku groans and almost pulls at his leaf green locks as he notices Shoto putting rabbit food into the cart. The greenette arching a brow toward his dense and rather oblivious boyfriend while his daughter nibbles on a cookie holding his hand.

"Sho, what's the rabbit food for?" Izuku asks crossing his arms over his chest arching a brow, "We don't have a rabbit,"

"Not yet," Shoto says with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous chuckle before looking to his daughter to help change the conversation, not really wanting to face the wrath of his boyfriend, "Shall we go look at the candy, cinder?"

Before Izuku could get another word in, Shoto darts down the aisle with (Y/n) holding his hand. The little girl in a fit of laughter as she notices her mother's forehead twitch slightly in annoyance. The greenette shaking his head as he pushes the rabbit food back into its place before walking off to continue the shop.

At least with Shoto out the way, Izuku could have a somewhat peaceful grocery shop.

In the candy section, (Y/n) feels like she's in heaven. A bright smile on her lips as she jumps happily holding her fathers hand. Shoto looking over the candy with a fond smile, letting his little girl pick whatever she wanted. The red and white haired male picks out Izuku's favourite candy as a sort of peace offering to excuse his inability to grocery shop before turning on his heel and heading toward his boyfriend. The male hugging him from behind to show the little bag of candy making Izuku smile softly.

"Okay, you're forgiven," Izuku hums kissing his cheek as Shoto puts it in the cart before looking around for their little girl, "Where's (Y/n)?"

"Uh... she was with me in the candy bit... I thought she was with me," Shoto says sheepishly as he looks around, sending Izuku a small nervously smile, "Maybe she's—"

"You lost her?! Sho! I told you to keep a hold of her hand!" Izuku yells, rubbing his temple as she shakes his head and storms off with the cart, ignoring Shoto's inaudible sounds of protest, "Why can't we just got one grocery shop without losing her?!"

"She can't be far, there's nothing to worry about," Shoto says traipsing after him with a sigh, gulping as Izuku glares toward him, the greenette's forest green eyes staring at the younger male who bites his lip, "Babe, I have created a system with her so if I do leave her, she goes to a certain point,"

"And where's that?!" Izuku asks crossing his arms over his chest, glaring toward his boyfriend as he fumbles with his hands, "Hm? Sho! I don't have all day!"