Doctor Appointment

Note : Swearing in TodoBaku/KiriBaku, Touya Todoroki Theory in ShigaDabi and mentions of injections and needles!
^-^

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

"M - maybe we should take her some other time, Sho..." Midoriya says, nervously, bouncing (Y/n) in his lap as he looks around the doctors waiting room, sweating rather profusely as he taps his foot rather quickly on the deep green carpeted floor (it wasn't all bright colours), "I... She's going to hate me..."

"She needs her vaccines, Izuku, what if she comes down with something and it's something bad? You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if something happened to her," Shoto replies, rubbing his arm softly, kissing his boyfriends temple to try and calm his erratic behaviour, "Now calm down, you're scaring (Y/n),"

"O - oh... sorry baby," Izuku hums, kissing the crown of his daughters head, rubbing her abdomen softly with a small sigh, scrunching his eyes shut as the monitor beeps showing someone's name, petrified of when his daughters name would pop up

Doctors and Izuku didn't mix well. Ever since he was a child, he was always petrified of going to the doctors. Especially since, he thought doctors had some sort of vendetta against him, he just wished they went to Recovery Girl instead of going to the nearby Doctors Surgery Practice that was just a ten minute walk from his home. Memories of him constantly going to the doctors as a child couldn't stop entering his mind, all the x - rays and blood tests he had to take to see whether or not he'd manifest a quirk or not. They were all in vain...

However, with a lot of goading from his mother and Shoto and even Enji, Izuku gave up putting off giving his daughter her injections. Enji promised the greenette that he'd buy them katsudon (Izuku's favourite meal) for dinner that evening from his favourite restaurant. Inko had promised Izuku that if he managed to do this, she'd make his favourite dessert. Shoto promised some fun times if he did this so Izuku had to do this... he was doing this for his baby.

He had to be her hero and not put her in danger. Every hero had to face their fears!

Then, the time he was dreading popped up. (Y/n) Todoroki - Midoriya. Room 7. Her name splattered across the monitor as a deafening sharp beep floats around the room. Midoriya takes a deep breath, picking (Y/n) in his arms while Shoto rubs his back sending him a reassuring smile. (Y/n) looks up at Izuku, her eyes glittering with worry at her mothers behaviour. Izuku sends her a soft smile and gently walks toward the hallway, gulping softly as Shoto knocks on the doctors door. They walk into the office, Shoto smiles at the doctor.

When on the phone to the practice, Shoto made sure that the doctor was female. Izuku would have been more worried and move anxious if the doctor was male, so he asked for a female doctor instead. She had a warm, understanding smile (being updated about the mothers standing with doctors). Her blonde hair was tied up into a neat bun and her blue eyes were kind as she looks at them through her glasses.

Midoriya nervously smiles at her, sitting down in the chair while holding onto (Y/n) a lot more tighter than usual. The toddler squeaking softly at the tightness, snuggling into her mothers chest to try and calm him down.

"Hello, so I'm right in saying you're here so (Y/n) can get her vaccines?" She asks, looking over the paperwork, smiling softly, "I know it'll be difficult but I promise you, she'll only feel a pinch,"

"Thank you," Shoto hums softy, sliding (Y/n)'s All Might hoodie off her little body, rolling her sleeve up on her left arm with a small smile, the girl looking at him confused, "Shall I hold her, Izuku?"