Learning To Swim

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Izuku gushes at the sight of his little baby in her first ever swimsuit. Taking countless pictures of her posing in the changing rooms in her swimsuit. She was wearing a one piece suit with a frilly skirt bit around the waist, in a cute pastel pink colour. Shoto chuckles softly at his boyfriends behaviour, sitting on a chair as he begins to blow up the All Might arm bands, pressing the little pin in to keep the air from escaping. Rolling his eyes as he notices Izuku taking the odd sneaky picture of his gorgeous specimen of a boyfriend in his new 'Shoto' swimming trunks (some merchandise that Izuku bought now that their slowly becoming more and more famous as heroes).

(Y/n) giggles softly, snuggling into Izuku, who was, of course, wearing All Might swimming trunks, as he finally picks her up and puts his phone away, kissing her cheek as he grabs their thing, putting them away in a small locker. Shoto following behind them still blowing up the other arm band, holding the other one in his other arm. The two parents fussing over the little girl, making sure she was comfortable while her grandfather watches them arching a brow.

"She'll be fine," Enji says, shaking his head with a chuckle, smiling as (Y/n) makes grabby hands at him, "You excited, little one, I have to say I am too... I never took your daddy out swimming,"

"Yeah, you were too focused on beating me," Shoto mumbles, tying off the second arm band as they walk toward the edge of the pool, opening the band as much as it can to slide it onto his daughter tiny arms, "Arms out, baby, daddy needs to put these on,"

"What are those?" (Y/n) asks tilting her head slightly as she holds her arm out, giggling as Shoto pushes the first one on as it tickles her arm, "That tickles, daddy!"

"They're arm bands sweetie, so you keep afloat and down hurt yourself," Izuku says, already treading water in the pool, sending his daughter a bright smile as he watches his boyfriend bond with his dad, "Then me, daddy and papa can teach you to swim! Isn't that fun?"

"Yeah!" (Y/n) cheers giggling as Shoto pushes the second one on, kissing her forehead as he finishes it, "Can I go on now? I wanna jump in! I wanna jump in!"

"Okay, let us get in first, can you stand by the edge of me," Shoto says, smiling as he slides into the pool, his quirk making the water a bearable temperature, it wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold before sliding in front of (Y/n) and hold his arms out, "Come on then princess,"

(Y/n) giggles and jumps off the edge into Shoto arms, snuggling into him as he catches her with a smile. Izuku smiles softly, treading the water gently as he holds onto his daughters hands. Enji sat on the side of the pool, he knew how to swim (don't get him wrong), but his quirk didn't work well with water. The water practically steamed as he legs kicking gently in it.

"Come in, papa! Come in!" (Y/n) says giggling as Shoto splashes her gently, "Pretty please!"

Enji chuckles softly, gently sliding into the pool despite his concerns about his quirk. A large splash is sent his way, covering his face making his beard go out. A hiss filling the air. Shoto bites his lip, shaking with laughter as Enji frowns. (Y/n) shrieks with laughter, clapping her hands as she tries to make a huge splash like her daddy but whine as it doesn't work.

"Right, before your papa drowns your daddy," Izuku begins, feeling the tension radiating off the pair, Enji was obviously planning on splashing him back but was apprehensive to splash (Y/n), "Hold onto mama's hands and kick your little legs,"