When They're Injured

Disclaimer : Mentions of injuries in this chapter, swearing, blood and broken bones (courtesy of Izuku Midoriya). Don't like, don't read.
^-^

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

(Y/n) didn't like hospitals very much...

They were all filled with sick people. It wasn't a place full of happiness and laughter, more filled with sadness and fear. There was no colour to the building either (apart from the children's section), filled with neutral colours of white, pale green, brown, pale blue and grey. Every time you walk into a hospital, you know somethings wrong. You know (unless you're pregnant) that something bad is going to happen. That someone's critically ill or insanely injured or worse...

It didn't settle well in her stomach as they walk into the building, (Y/n)'s little hand squeezing her fathers hand slightly as she clings onto him nervously. Her eyes looking everywhere, seeing the stretchers across the hallways ready to escort patients. Big words on the signs scared her. She didn't even know what they meant, but it couldn't be good...

Sensing his daughters worry, Shoto squeezes her hand gently and sends her a reassuring smile. She could do this. She had to do this. She needed to be brave, just like her parents. Gulping softly, (Y/n) leans against her father as they walk, her eyes widening slightly as they walk into the ward that held her mother.

Izuku breaking his arms again.

Her little eyes looked toward other patients who laid down in pain, their legs or arms held by casts. Some even had cast around their chest. Some had IV's in them to keep them stable too. Hospitals were scary! As her eyes looked around for her mother, her eyes land on a mop of green hair, her feet instantly taking her to her mothers bed. The number one hero having his own little room.

Upon seeing his daughter, Izuku's eyes light up as he carefully sits himself up, showcasing his signature smile as she teeters into the room with his boyfriend. Shoto arching a brow at the state of his boyfriend. The greenette had not only broken his legs but both his arms as well. All four limbs encased in casts. His legs being held up by a wire to keep them elevated while his arm cast kept his arm bent. Beside him, stood Natsuo (the second son of Enji Todoroki) making sure he wasn't hurting himself and that he was comfortable. The white haired male becoming a known doctor over the years.

"What the hell did you do? You haven't broken your bones like this since high school," Shoto says in disbelief as he shuts the door, helping (Y/n) onto the bed as he takes the seat beside him, "Well?"

"I think I overexerted myself..." Izuku says with a small chuckle, kissing his daughters cheek as she snuggles herself into his chest, wrapping her arms around his chest gently, "Old habits die hard, I guess,"

"You're lucky you didn't pierce any arteries," Natsuo says crossing his arms over his chest, ruffling his nieces hair as she giggles gently, "He'll be out of commission for up to eight or nine weeks, depending on how the healing goes. I've refused to allow the healing quirked nurses to give him anything as a little punishment,"

"That's what Recovery Girl used to do," Izuku says with a smile, "She wouldn't heal me because I broke my bones so much,"

"I'm surprised you still have bones with a record like yours," Natsuo says shaking his head with a chuckle, "You okay, (Y/n)? Happy to see your mom?"