When They Do Your Makeup

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Izuku hasn't done anyone's makeup for a long, long while. The last time he did someone's makeup was when he was in his first year of high school and he was helping Uraraka with her makeup. The pair were trying to see what lipstick shade would suit her and then figuring out how contouring worked. It was a very interesting yet humiliating experience whenever Izuku looks back on it. All he remembers is coming out of Ochaco's room looking like a complete clown as soon as he shuts the door behind him.

Since then, he's more or less refused to go near or even touched makeup.

It's not that he doesn't like it, it's just that he knows he's terrible at it! Once, for a dare, he tried to do a full face of makeup and ended up scaring his (three year old at the time) daughter who had nightmares for two days. Another time, he remembers using lipstick instead of something else on his homework and ended up ruining it. He's made plenty of mistakes with makeup, a lot of them being very hilarious. Izuku and makeup just don't mix. He doesn't like using it when he knows he'll make a complete fool out of himself.

His earliest traumatic memory of using makeup (it wasn't traumatic, Izuku is overreacting), was when he stole his mothers makeup bag from her dress with Kacchan. Both him and Katsuki managed to work their way into her bedroom, steal the makeup bag and do each other's makeup. Katsuki made Izuku look a picture. A hilarious picture with smeared lipstick across his cheeks and patchy eyeshadow on his temples that didn't need to be there. Izuku swears his mother still has that picture too!

So when he walks past his daughters bedroom and finds her sitting in front of her mirror playing with her hair, he can't help but watch her. The male intrigued as his daughter finishes tying off her hairstyle and grabs her makeup bag. As she grabs her foundation, she looks up and smile toward him. The male unable to stop the small chuckle leaving his lips as (Y/n)'s eyes light up.

"Hi mama, you okay?" (Y/n) asks, tilting her head as she looks in the mirror and gently pumps some foundation into her hand to begin blending it into her face with a makeup sponge, "What's up?"

"Just wondering what you're up to," Izuku hums, walking in when he gets the green light from his daughter (knowing that he shouldn't walk in without her say so) and sits down on her bed, "Where you going?"

"Me and Sakura are going out for milkshakes," (Y/n) says, smiling toward her mother through the mirror as Izuku nods along and watches her fluid moments, "She won her division in her kickboxing tournament so we're gonna celebrate,"

"Oh that's nice," Izuku hums with a small smile. The relationship between Sakura and his daughter was almost sisterly. The pair of them do everything together and there hasn't been a day when they're not together. Sakura is practically Izuku's second daughter, "Hey, cinder,"

"Yeah?" (Y/n) asks, looking toward him as she grabs her eyeliner before looking at the mirror to sort her eyeliner, "What's up? I'll be home before dinner, I'm not gonna miss cold soba Saturday,"

"No it's not that," Izuku hums before biting his lip and looking down at his lap. The male sighing as he shakes his head, "Never mind, don't w —"

"Nah; come on, mama. Tell me," (Y/n) says looking toward her mother as she finishes her eyeliner and sends him a small reassuring smile, "What's up?"

"C... can I... uh... can I do your makeup?" Izuku asks nervously making (Y/n) giggles gently and set down her eyeliner to grab her lipstick, "Please?"