Bumps and Bruises

Note : Mentions of Blood/Injuries/Sprain!

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Izuku couldn't help but giggle to himself as he watches Shoto push his daughter on the swings. Smiling happily at the sight of his boyfriends big grin as the candy cane coloured male makes (Y/n) fly high into the air before swinging back down and back up again. Excited giggles and squeals leaving the girls lips as her legs sway with the direction of the swing. Her pigtails flying through the air with her. Her (e/c) eyes twinkling with excitement as Izuku takes a couple of pictures for his mom to put in a baby album.

Shoto chuckles gently as he pulls the swing to a halt, kissing his daughters rosy cheeks before lifting her out of the swing and setting her on her two feet. The girl kissing Shoto's cheek before running off to the slide with a huge giggle, the males heart bursting with joy at how happy his daughter was. This is the childhood he wanted. He's glad he could give his daughter the best childhood ever.

Even if his father is involved...

Izuku wraps his arms around Shoto from behind, kissing his cheek, as they watch (Y/n) excitedly climb up the rungs of the slide before sliding down the metal slope with her hands in the air. Squealing in happiness as she shuffled off the bottom and runs round to climb back up the ladder. The parents watching with happy smiles. They couldn't get over how happy their daughter is, always being the all round positive girl she was (possibly getting it from Izuku) and Shoto adored that she was growing to be more and more like Izuku each day.

"Careful, (Y/n)," Izuku calls out as she slides down the slide for the fifth time, watching her scramble off, "Slow down honey, we don't want you to fall over do we?"

"Yeah, mama," (Y/n) calls back and giggles softly as she walks over to the see - saw, looking expectantly toward the parents who give each a glance, "Help?"

"I'll take this one," Izuku hums kissing Shoto's cheek before walking over to her, helping her onto the lower seat of the see - saw, "There we go, baby, want mama to be on the other,"

"Yeah!" (Y/n) squeals, bouncing in her chair happily, Shoto standing behind the toddler to make sure she doesn't fall while Izuku hops into the other seat

"Hold on tight, sweetie," Shoto hums, holding her waist gently, as Izuku pushes the see - saw up with his feet making the girl squeal as her bottom is lifted gently off the seat each time she's sent up. Shoto keeping a grip on her so she doesn't fall, "There we go, good girl,"

After a couple of turns on the see - saw, (Y/n) rushes to the roundabout, giggling toward Shoto as he gently spins her around on it. Making sure not to go too fast to make her really dizzy. Izuku watching from their bench as he takes a drink of water from the pushchair, smiling softly.

"Ready to go home, (Y/n)?" Izuku calls out as he checks the time, thinking about calling it a day so he could squeeze a nap in for (Y/n), "Or do you wanna stay for another ten minutes?"

"I wanna go home now, mama, I tired," (Y/n) hums, holding Shoto's hand so she doesn't tumble over her feet, walking toward the pushchair while rubbing her eyes, "My legs feel funny,"

"That's because you went round and round," Izuku hums, bending to her level and ruffling her hair, "Your brains gone all funny, have you got everything?"