When You Play Videogames

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Game : Sims

Humming gently to himself, Shoto sits on the couch with a small smile. The red and white haired male resting back into the couch as he turns on the tv and switches from one input to another, putting up their video game console input instead of their tv one. His heterochromic eyes shimmering with glee as he grabs the game controller and clicks on the Sims game that they have. A small hum leaving his lips as he relaxes into the couch.

With Shoto finally having a day off after so long, he decided he would kick back and play a calming game. He could make all these little people (make his father considerably ugly in the process) and make them do his bidding. He can't even begin to tell anyone about the amount of time he's spent playing this game without realising. He gets so engrossed sometimes that he doesn't even know what time it is until he eventually checks the clock and realised that it's late.

It isn't often that Shoto is allowed time off like everyone else. Due to being one of the top three heroes in Japan, Shoto couldn't have time off like Uraraka could or like Kirishima could. Both he and Izuku couldn't take time off as much as they would like even if they had a child that bumps everything out the way and is much more important.

So Shoto is going to make this time worth every second!

As the game loads and the music begins to play, Shoto begins to relax. The male creating a new save file as he begins to make himself. Adding little details here and there and trying to make the outfit match what he would wear on a day to day basis. A small chuckle leaving his lips as he makes himself lean and muscly. The grin on his lips playful as he begins to sort out the aspirations and the personality of his own sim.

Once Shoto has made himself, he goes to make his husband. Shoto making sure the hair is bright forest green and slightly curly. Making Izuku not as muscly as him with a small smirk and then sorting out his personality.

Ironically, and perfectly timed, Izuku walks in with his daughter close behind hand and giggling at the version of her mother that Shoto had created. The little nine year old jumping beside her father to have a look at what he's doing while Izuku judges his Sim counterpart with a small frown.

"I am not that skinny!" Izuku argues pointing toward the Sim while Shoto arches a brow and continues to tune the little fine details of his husbands character, "Sho! I'm more muscly than that! I have more muscles than you do!"

"You keep telling yourself that, Izu," Shoto hums as he presses the sad personality and the counterpart begins to cry, "See, he's just like you,"

"Wh — Sho!" Izuku scolds, sliding beside his husband and snatching the controller to adjust some of the modifications. The green haired male making his character more muscular than Shoto had intended, "See! That's much better, why don't we make you, (Y/n)?"

Nodding happily, (Y/n) takes the controller from her mother and begins to make herself. She starts with her hairstyle and her hair colour before moving onto eye colour and clothes. The girl smiling to herself as she sorts out her Sim's appearance before pressing a couple of the traits the Sim will have and the aspiration. Shoto arching a brow at it.

"That's not very realistic," Shoto hums softly, chuckling as his daughter frowns toward him, "You're way shorter than that,"