When You Have A Nightmare

Disclaimer : Contains themes such as bullying, abandonment, fears and verbal abuse. If these are any sort of triggers, please do not read! Nightmares are distressing enough so I have to make a warning in itself to remind you that these are nightmares and not happening! The nightmares occurring will be in italics and normal timeline in present day will be in normal writing! I will put the themes of each nightmare at the top in case you want to read a certain one! Once again, if any of the themes popping up are triggers please do not read! TodoBakuDeku has a major panic attack at the end!
~ Author Chan
^-^

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Theme : Coma/Verbal Abuse

The eerie sound of a heart monitor beeping to her mother's heartbeat echoes in (Y/n)'s ears. The soft, neutral colours at the hospital that's meant to keep her calm makes her irritable and anxious. Her eyes widening slightly as she stares at her mother's limp body. A small whimper leaving her lips as she fiddles with her nails and watches her mother's almost lifeless body lay in the dreaded hospital bed that she often finds her mother in after a villain attack.

Whether it's for a broken arm, a broken leg, a concussion, a sprain or even a deep wound that's critical. Izuku has always been popular when it comes to going to the hospital. He practically has a room dedicated to just him because he comes so often. He may as well be president of all hospitals and hospital beds at this point... but usually, he's awake and he's always reassuring his daughter that he'll be out soon. That they'll play around as soon as the doctor gives him the all clear that they can do whatever they want.

However, Izuku isn't awake...

(Y/n) doesn't know how she got there in the first place but her mother is in a hospital bed hooked up to more monitors and machines than she can count. All of them beeping in certain intervals and showing off vitals. The greenette isn't awake. He's in a coma. He's practically hanging by a thread. And there is no sure sign of him waking up any time soon...

The girl stares at the hospital bed with small tears bunching up in the corners of her eyes. A small whimper leaving her lips as she crawls toward her mother's body and pushes herself up onto the bed. Taking a deep breath, the girl snuggles into her mother's side for comfort. She knows he won't hold her close but it's better than nothing...

Suddenly, the doors fly open catching her attention. Her father walking in close to tears. A small whine leaves her lips as she makes grabby hands toward him before recoiling when he shakes his head and turns his attention away from her. Ignoring her need to be reassured and cuddled right now making the girl look down.

"Daddy?" She asks softly, looking toward her father with small tears as she fiddles with the hem of her shirt, "Daddy?"

"Will you just be quiet?" Shoto hisses, sending her a sharp glare before turning back to his husband to run his fingers through his hair, "Just be quiet!"

"B — but... I want —"

"It's not about what you want, (Y/n)!" Shoto hisses making the girl feel incredibly small and useless. The male picks her up and places her on the floor away from her mother making her cry out, "Don't loll about your mother like that either! He's been through enough!"

"Daddy! I want —"

"I said no!" He yells at her, gritting his teeth and watching as his daughter recoil and looks down at the floor with tears in her eyes, "You're not important right now!"