Middle School Troubles

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

(Y/n) couldn't believe her eyes as she walks into her classroom with a bright smile playing on her lips. A small giggle leaving her lips as she sits at her seat vibrating with excitement. Her eyes sparkling with joy as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and takes a deep breath to try and calm herself down. The girl trying not to combust into flames as she leans against her desk and grins toward Sakura who gasp and bites her lip to suppress her squeal as she squeezes her friends shoulders and sits beside (Y/n).

Today is the day that both Sakura and (Y/n) had been waiting for, for the past three months! They've been counting down the days until the day has come. They've been speaking about their questions. Discussing what they'll get of theirs autographed when they get the opportunity!

And today has finally came!

After days of waiting, days of anticipation on how the day would go, both the former number two hero Hawks and (Y/n)'s parents former school home room teacher Eraserhead had finally come to (Y/n)'s school!

Hawks is clad in his usual hero get up, a sandy coloured fluffy jacket over a golden and black vest top. The males red wings folded neatly behind his back as he leans against the teachers desk with a small grin on his lips as he clears his throat and waves toward the children in the class. The shaggy blonde welcoming the children and being an all round sweetheart like he always is. His yellow eyes full of nothing but joy and kindness as he waits for the teacher.

Despite Hawks' relationship with (Y/n)'s Uncle Toya, she doesn't really get to see him that much. Considering Toya and Shoto don't really get along very well, (Y/n) doesn't get to see her Uncle as much as she wants too... she only really sees him when Toya visits her grandfather (the male being forced to by his boyfriend). So seeing Hawks is something that she couldn't wait to do!

Plus they have the same favourite hero!

Beside Keigo, stood Shota. The shaggy black haired male clad in a jet black baggy sweater with sweatpants and his grey bindings. His black hair unkemptly falling down his shoulder blades as he stands with his hands in his pockets. The male sort of radiating the energy that he doesn't want to be surrounded by middle school students. He knew all too well what middle schoolers were like. He's had to deal with many children in his lifetime after all.

Shutting the classroom door behind her, (Y/n)'s teacher walks in and smiles gently toward her class as she walks to the front and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. The woman looks toward the two heroes beside her who nod gently toward her before she takes a deep breath a prepares herself to speak to her class.

"Okay, everyone! So, as you can see, we have Hawks and Eraserhead with us today," She explains as she addresses her class and tells them about why they're both here, "They're here to tell you about being a hero, what it takes and what it ensues. They're also here to give tips and advise about what high schools to go to too! Eraserhead, as you know, works at U.A and he was the home room teacher of our big three Deku, Dynamight and Shoto so I'm sure if you have any questions, he'll be more than happy to answer them,"

"Before we begin with questions," Hawks pipes up looking toward the teacher who smiles toward him, "Can we do autographs so then it's done and out the way?"

"Of course! Can we all form a queue?" The teacher instructs, smiling gently as the children all bustle with their books and action figures and backpacks to be signed by the two heroes, "That's it,"