Temper Tantrums

Note : Swearing in KiriBaku.
^-^

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Midoriya hums softly, pushing the trolley through the aisles in the supermarket as he assesses each and every item stacked on the shelf, muttering to himself to get the best deal and the cheapest out of all the store had to offer. Spending nearly ten minutes deciding which item to take, whether it be the own store brand or the rather pricey (but worth the extra pennies) branded produce which his daughter preferred. Managing to inherit her fathers rather fussy tastebuds.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Shoto just grabbed the first item he saw on the shelf, inspected it, making sure it was good enough and to his standards before chucking it into the trolley. Not really caring about how much the thing cost. He was wealthy, after all, he could loosen the purse strings for some premium and gourmet food. He had his dads credit card to spend stuff on, so he'd often choose the most expensive things just to get back at him since making his daughter hate him didn't work out the way he planned.

"Sho! Don't keep throwing random stuff into the trolley!" Izuku scolds as he witness Shoto throw some dog food into the trolley when they didn't even own a pet, "We don't even have a dog!"

"We could do, always have to be prepared for these things, Izuku," Shoto hums, disregarding the thought of saving money and finding bargains (where was the fun in that?), "Who knows? Maybe a dog might come visit, what happens when we can't feed it, huh? We'd be terrible hosts... or we could feed it to my dad, that might be funny,"

"Sho, honey... no," Izuku groans, placing the dog food back into the shelf; smiling brightly toward (Y/n) who held the shopping list in her tiny hands, helping Izuku find what he needed with a happy giggle, "How is (Y/n) more behaved than you are?"

"Well, my mom never took me grocery shopping," Shoto replies shrugging, his eyes widening like saucers at the amount of soba occupying the shelves, his mouth salivating at the sheer sight of his favourite food, "Oh my... is this heaven?"

"Maybe they didn't take you because they'd lose you in the pasta aisle," Izuku scolds, grabbing the cheap ramen from the shelves shaking his head as Shoto whines gently, "We said no treats, we need to eat more healthier, it isn't a good role model for (Y/n),"

"She eats whatever we give her anyway," Shoto says confused, tilting his head as Izuku throws in some spaghetti and alphabet pasta, "Woah! What's that?"

"Your childhood makes me sad, Sho," Izuku hums, kissing the younger males cheek with a smile, "They're alphabet pasta, they're shaped into letters to make it more childish and more appetising for children,"

Shoto nods, following the greenette out of the pasta aisle and to the confectionery aisle, his eyes landing on the countless amounts of chips shaped like little bears, hoops and the sheer number of candy occupying the shelves. It was practically a child's heaven this aisle. Izuku sweat drops, cursing under his breath for even thinking of going down this aisle, making (Y/n) keep her eyes on the list and sound out letters to make sure she didn't see any candy.

Unless he wanted all hell to break loose!

Unfortunately, life wasn't on his side today. His daughter looking up when she heard her father make a sound that could only be distinguished as delight. Her eyes instantly landing on the candy littering the aisles, a huge grin on her face as she dances in the tiny seat the trolley had. Clapping her hands happily.