Getting Your Bridesmaids Dress

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Smiling to themselves, both Inko and Rei hold their granddaughter's hands. The two women swinging their arms with the little girls before lifting her off the pavement with a cheer making the girl squeal with giggles and demand for it to happen again with a bright grin adorning her features. The trio heading through the mall with one another, ready for the next few hours about to come.

With Shoto and Izuku finally engaged, both mothers took it upon themselves to help the engaged couple as much as possible. Rei would help Shoto and Izuku with the flower arrangements and the colour scheme and the tables and chairs and what venue they shoulder consider. While, on the other hand, Inko would offer advice about catering. Both mothers making it their goal to give their children the best possible wedding they could give.

While the engaged couple were out looking for suits to wear for the special day, Inko and Rei decided to take (Y/n) out dress shopping. The two grandmothers making it their mission to get their granddaughter the perfect bridesmaid dress for their sons wedding. They couldn't wait to get to the store and dress their granddaughter in all sorts of dresses, wanting to find the perfect dress for the perfect day.

Inko already armed with her camera, ready to take pictures to place in her scrapbook full of (Y/n)'s baby pictures.

As they approach the dress shop, Inko is buzzing with excitement. Her emerald green eyes sparkling with glee as she instantly darts for the bridesmaid dress section, giggling as Rei and (Y/n) follow after her. Rei picks up her granddaughter to let (Y/n) sieve through the dresses to have her own choice in what she wears.

"So what colours do you want, babe?" Rei asks, watching as (Y/n) hums to herself and feels the fabric of each of the dresses while Inko already coins a couple that she think will look great, "Do you know what colour you want?"

"Well, they're both wearing white suits aren't they? So maybe she could wear something different?" Inko asks looking toward (Y/n), her eyes drawn to a completely rack of dresses, "Whats gotten your eye sweetie?"

"What about that light green one?" (Y/n) asks pointing toward a pastel green dress with a plume of skirt, "That looks really pretty,"

"Okay," Inko says with a smile, taking it off the rack before letting (Y/n) point to a couple more so they had a variety to choose from and go off, "You're going to look so adorable in all of them sweetie!"

After picking out five dresses that she likes the look of, (Y/n) is taken to the dressing rooms at the back. The little girl wriggling out of her day outfit before slipping into the first dress that her eyes land on. (Y/n) shimmying herself into a red bridesmaid dress with short sleeves and a long dress that ends just by her ankles. A giggle leaving her lips as she looks at her reflection in the mirror of the dressing room before poking her head out of the curtain.

"Ready?" (Y/n) asks with a bright smile, giggling as Inko gets her camera ready while Rei nods and claps her hands excitedly, "Okay! Here's the first one!"

Instantly both Rei and Inko gush over their granddaughter. Inko getting (Y/n) to pose for the camera while Rei holds a hand over her heart and coos toward her. Their eyes sparkling with happiness as they watch (Y/n) spin in the dress to test the skirt. The girl then pouting as it wasn't as poofy as she wanted it to be.

They're granddaughter was so adorable!

"Do you like this one?" Rei asks tilting her head, resting her hand on her chin as she thinks about the hairstyles that could go with that one dress, "Or shall we keep looking?"