When They're Sick

❤️ TodoDeku 💚

Shoto internally screams at himself as he opens the bedroom door to find no sign of Izuku. The white and red haired male clenching his hands into fists as he shuts the door and heads down the hallway, checking the bathroom quickly to see if Izuku is in there. Groaning to himself as he isn't in there either. Shoto then heading to his daughters bedroom, his mother in laws bedroom and his fathers bedroom. Cursing under his breath as he's not in either of those rooms either. The greenette no where to be seen upstairs. 

"For goodness sake, Izuku," Shoto mumbles under his breath. Heading down the stairs to see his father and his daughter cuddling on the couch watching tv, "Have you two seen Izuku? He's not in bed,"

"No? We haven't seen him," Enji replies sitting up, letting (Y/n) riddle to her father and jump into his arms, "Inko! Have you seen Izuku?"

"No, I haven't! Is he not in bed?" Inko asks worried, stepping out of the kitchen with an apron tied around her apron, huffing to herself, "That boy never lets himself rest! He'll make himself even more sick!"

"Maybe he's in the gym?" (Y/n) suggests, looking up at Shoto making him groan and rub the bridge of his nose, "Is mama being a bad boy?"

"Yes he is, little one," Enji says shaking his head, turning the volume down on the tv, "He should be resting,"

Inko shakes her head, putting her hands on her hips as she heads down to the gym at the end of the hall. Pushing the door open with Shoto and (Y/n) behind her. Their eyes landing on Izuku lifting weights, his knees shaking as he lifts the weights before groaning as he rests the bar on his shoulders. He was working out! When he was supposed to be in bed resting!

This morning, Izuku came down with a stomach ache. The greenette darting for the bathroom before Shoto could even utter a 'good morning' toward him and throwing up. After taking his temperature and making sure that he wasn't going to throw up again, they all came to the conclusion that Izuku was sick. So he had to stay in bed and rest. Keeping (Y/n) away from him so she didn't catch it.

However Izuku wouldn't stay still.

From a child, Izuku has always refused to stay in bed when he's ill. He's a lot like Katsuki than Izuku would like to admit. The greenette wouldn't stay an hour in bed. As a child, he'd rush out of his room and go downstairs to watch tv or he'd be in the study room watching his favourite All Might video or he'd be in his old play room and playing with his toys. He wouldn't stay still. He wouldn't even let Inko give him medicine.

Shoto clears his throat and arches a brow toward the greenette who sheepishly smiles toward his boyfriend. Izuku slowly setting the weights down and rubbing the back of his neck as he looks toward his unamused mother. Inko used to seeing her son rebel against rules when he's sick.

"You should be in bed," Inko scolds, looking toward him, crossing her arms over her chest, "Izuku, you're ill. You shouldn't be weight lifting of all things!"

"Mom, I'm fine," Izuku says with a small smile, rubbing the back of his neck with a sigh, wincing as his stomach agrees with his mother and begins tightening, "You know I can't stay in bed,"

"You'll make yourself worse," Shoto says, setting (Y/n) down and sighs as (Y/n) toddles toward Izuku and grabs his phone from the bench, "(Y/n), what are you doing?"